Best Way To Play DLC?

Sinthoras_96

Hey Guys,

I plan to start this game soon and Im aiming for 100%. I heard that you need 2 Playthroughs and that the DLCs are kind of integrated in the main game. I was wondering, if I should install the DLCs right from the beginning, or if I should aim for the platinum first and install and play the DLCs afterwards. Any opinions on this?

I didn't own the DLC on my way to the platinum so I had to play after but if I were you I'd install right away and play them on your way through your main playthrough. It just fits better story wise. Practically it makes more  sense as well. You need loads of cash for some of the DLC trophies which means you wait around for ages doing nothing if you do it after whereas you just go do something else in the main game if you play it as you go along.

• Like 1

I'd say install all of them from the beginning at least that's what I did anyways. That and the dlc packs have their own small story which aren't tied to each other and so it doesn't really matter if you play before or after.

1 thing that I recommend is to start up the faster baby dlc until you unlock the weed farm so you can get the associated trophies out of the way.  

1) selling and building the best weed strains takes time

2) you're going to need buttloads of money for family matters dlc which is helped by planting weed

Edited by PooPDeePie
  • Like 2