Trophy thoughts for TT Isle Of Man

TazDevilz1986

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2018 at 9:20 PM, Warlord99956 said:

It can be tricky at first. I recommend getting the Suter or Norton as soon as possible (try them both in quick race to see which one suits you best). Remember - the game saves at each sector on the TT course so if you fall you can quit to the menu then continue from the start of that sector. If you play on the easiest difficulty and reload when you fall you will easily be able to win the TT, even if your lap time is not particularly good. The worst part is the length - 3 lap quali and 6 lap race on the superbikes so it’s very time consuming. 

Its been a grind but I’ve managed to win both supersport and superbike races, I received the trophy for completing the TT and the trophy for winning the TT, but the win in three seasons didn’t unlock. Only just done it so these don’t show on profile until it next updates, should I restart my career or continue and see if it unlocks later?

32 minutes ago, safc19 said:

Its been a grind but I’ve managed to win both supersport and superbike races, I received the trophy for completing the TT and the trophy for winning the TT, but the win in three seasons didn’t unlock. Only just done it so these don’t show on profile until it next updates, should I restart my career or continue and see if it unlocks later?

I doubt it would unlock later as the first time you have access to the TT event should be your 3rd season.

My advice would be to continue with your current season and earn all the other trophies (especially the win TT 3 times and the fans). After that start a new season on a clean save to get the TT in 3 seasons trophy. 

2 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I doubt it would unlock later as the first time you have access to the TT event should be your 3rd season.

My advice would be to continue with your current season and earn all the other trophies (especially the win TT 3 times and the fans). After that start a new season on a clean save to get the TT in 3 seasons trophy. 

Thanks for the advice Warlord.

• 5 months later...

Just started playing the game two days ago and I got a few questions already.

Do I have to win every race in career? Like most races are quite easy but some of them just seem not doable IMO. I always get second place, but sometimes first place is like 15 seconds faster than me. Am I supposed to win those events:unsure:?

Also do I have to use manual transmission? So far the automatic transmission works just fine and I don't feel disadvantaged like I do in some other racing sims.

6 hours ago, Sardavanua said:

Just started playing the game two days ago and I got a few questions already.

Do I have to win every race in career? Like most races are quite easy but some of them just seem not doable IMO. I always get second place, but sometimes first place is like 15 seconds faster than me. Am I supposed to win those events:unsure:?

Also do I have to use manual transmission? So far the automatic transmission works just fine and I don't feel disadvantaged like I do in some other racing sims.

No you don’t have to win every event but try to win as much as possible for fans and money. Focus on winning the invitational events though as they unlock new bikes for purchase. Once you have the triumph supersport and the sutur superbike you will be able to win everything comfortably. 

No no you don’t need to use manual gears either. You can use any amount of assists you like and turn the ai down to easy. The biggest challenge in the game is mastering the physics and making it round without falling. If you can do that then you will probably win every time with easy ai and the bikes I mentioned above. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

So I have 2 bikes now, one is supersport and the other one is superbike which is Suter.

Some events have both category entries.

After completing the superbike race, the game asks me to do the same event with supersport bike.

But right now I am not used to ride the Suter because it falls easily on braking or accelerating, and I do restarts a lot which consumes time.

Also it gives me headache especially the Suter and I cannot enjoy the game.

I want to platinum the game but i am in doubts :)

So do I have to do the same event again everytime for the superbike bike after the supersport race?

What happens if I do not want to participate in the superbike event if the entry has both categories?

• 2 weeks later...

I am winning most of the events but no tt event on my 5th season, what is wrong ?

Did I have to choose the tt practice and revival events to trigger the real tt event?

Because I am not choosing them, they dont give prize and fans.

I am bored of long boring races of the other events!

I can ride the suter easily though.

I am playing on v1.00, is it the problem?

Also the seasons change on July on my playthrough, is that right/correct? Or should it change from October to March?

I wish I havent started this game :)

Edited by thesahinonur