First Playthrough suggestion

UndeadBerserker7

So I recently started playing Persona 5 and I made two separate files but I'm having a struggle at the moment deciding which I should do first.

My first one is my own bind playthrough just having fun all and all and my 2nd is for trophy collecting (which I am still debating on) I was wondering which account do you guys think I should do? 

Since after I beat the game I'm doing NG+ anyways, sorry to ask this (and hopefully I'm in the right place to ask this) I have alot of troubles deciding on my own on alot of these kinds of things so I ask on pretty much all of my Social Media stuff (so lots of polls lol).

So far most are for playing it blindly first than using the guide that I found but I thought I'd ask here too, sorry again and thanks.

Also a bit off topic but which girl do you guys think I should go for I'm at the moment deciding between Ann and Miss Kawakami, although I am only in May (on my first file I only know of Kawakami's from a youtube video that kind of spoiled it I guess).

I would echo what the others said and recommend that you do your first playthrough blind. I mean even if you did go into the game with the sole purpose of earning trophies, you'd need to do a NG+ playthrough anyway. Anything you miss in your first playthrough can easily be done in your second playthrough. The game will also warn you before a major decision/event takes place, so you know when to save it in case you get one of the bad endings and need to load the save.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Edit: inb4 Satoshi and Undead Wolf start the Futaba madness :awesome: .

You call it madness, but I call it a rational (and correct) decision considering all of the other options. :awesome:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First Playthrough

• Max out ALL social stats (There are some social links that you can only access with a certain level, they are normally a high level like 4 or 5)
  • Max out your social link with at least one person.
  • Fuse as many personas as you can
  • Enter a special relationship with someone (Girls only)
  • Save a lot of yen
  • DO NOT SELL YOUR ACCESSORIES!
  • Get the true ending!
  • Enjoy the story!

In order to Platinum a Persona game, you have to be on your 2, 3, ect. playthrough. Your social stats are important for certain responses and social links that are highly recommended. Then, on your second playthrough, you can attempt to fight the twins (They are only accessible on your 2nd+ playthrough), as well as other important social links.