How do you like the game?

Burgins

It's pretty damn sweet. I downloaded and streamed it on PS4, then downloaded it on my Vita. This seems like a really great game to take on the go. My problem now is deciding what weapons to buy.

Also I fucking love how the trophies actually give you stuff to use in game. Wish more games did that.

But I can see this being an ultra rare platinum for sure. An entire playthrough under an hour with zero deaths is gonna be tough as hell. I died like 10 times in the tutorial lol.

Also here's some of my gameplay, this was an awful stream though lol. 

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2018 at 0:17 PM, aZombieDictator said:

It's pretty damn sweet. I downloaded and streamed it on PS4, then downloaded it on my Vita. This seems like a really great game to take on the go. My problem now is deciding what weapons to buy.

Also I fucking love how the trophies actually give you stuff to use in game. Wish more games did that.

But I can see this being an ultra rare platinum for sure. An entire playthrough under an hour with zero deaths is gonna be tough as hell. I died like 10 times in the tutorial lol.

Also here's some of my gameplay, this was an awful stream though lol. 

It's a definite 10/10 difficulty, 3-4 playthroughs, and 46-55 hours required.

• 3 years later...

It's a fun game, the aiming is pretty bad on controller, and it doesn't support keyboard and mouse even though it's suppose to be played on PC. The vampire chapter in my opinion is the hardest and the hardest chapter to obtain five stars.

Edited by KImura Xiaoyu