"The force is strong with this one" trophy (lv 50) not unlocking!!

ZexionPonty92

Hi

I reached lv 50 a few minutes ago.... but the trophy for reaching it never popped. This was supposed to be my ast trophy before the plat :(

I tried to do another match, I tried to exit and re-enter the game... still nothing!

I read on official forums that only some players are effected

Anyone in the same situation??

Man, I sure as hell hope this doesn't happen to me... I'm sorry for this issue yall are going through... I'm at rank 44 and this is my last trophy for plat.. so I'm really hoping there isn't any issues for me.. Keep us updated and let us know if it eventually does pop for you

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

On 27/02/2018 at 9:44 AM, TiziAlina230116 said:

Something must be wrong with the update. Since the new Update , no one got the trophy... F U C K!

Ur right, it's a problem with the update. What now, should we stop getting points at all or stop at 49?? :/ We are fucked.... thx EA

And where do we report this? Since it’s a problem with the update a few of us should start warning them and making some noise.

Edit:  As you can see in the link below, they are aware of this issue and are supposedly working on a fix. Let's pray it doesn't take months...  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Trophy-Glitch-The-Force-is-Strong-With-This-One-Reach-Rank-50/td-p/6510504/page/4

Happy grinding! :P

Edited by AlvarezPT

Well.. after 2 months of hard ass grinding I hit rank 50 tonight and no trophy.. no plat,,, I'm really really pissed off right now.. months of this crap and here iam thinking I'm done and now what.. no one has a solution.. EA will drag there feet for there idiocy meanwhile what about those of us who have hit rank 50?? guess were screwed

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 6:48 AM, Asentiff said:

Well.. after 2 months of hard ass grinding I hit rank 50 tonight and no trophy.. no plat,,, I'm really really pissed off right now.. months of this crap and here iam thinking I'm done and now what.. no one has a solution.. EA will drag there feet for there idiocy meanwhile what about those of us who have hit rank 50?? guess were screwed

I think once they release a patch to fix the problem it will be retroactive, as soon as you load up or earn 1xp it will pop.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

at rank 25 now no trophy hopefully rank 26 pops it

It will pop the problem is the rank 50 trophy

I’m rank 29, did all the trophies except the rank 50 one, got the “there has been an awakening” trophy at rank 26 and I’m not sure if I want to keep playing this buggy game, hope they patch it on the next week update  (the one with the ewoks)