"The force is strong with this one" trophy (lv 50) not unlocking!!

ZexionPonty92

On 4/16/2018 at 2:24 PM, Gabo_019 said:

It will pop the problem is the rank 50 trophy

I’m rank 29, did all the trophies except the rank 50 one, got the “there has been an awakening” trophy at rank 26 and I’m not sure if I want to keep playing this buggy game, hope they patch it on the next week update  (the one with the ewoks)

yah it popped at 26 for me. the level up system is bonkers. at this rate ill be 80 years old by the time i hit level 50. now i can see why people are jerks on heros vs villians, they are trying to milk as many points as possible to level up. if you play any regular game the score is to low for such a long game. the patch just updated a little bit ago so well see if it works for anyone

i was over level 30 assault before i got the vanguard trophies. i think level 38. that was the most miserable trophy ever.

im totally not looking forward to shooting down hero ships since they are almost impossible to find. you have to fire at everything and hope you hit it

Edited by melodicmizery

21 hours ago, aidan2110 said:

There is hope! I saw this on their twitter, I'm hoping this applies to the level 50 trophy too. 

Hmm, maybe not.

DICE and EA have already knew about this problem and they're gonna fix it. it's not like they're gonna throw their 7 month old game away. i'm pretty sure they're planning releasing DLC or more content in general to keep the game alive. so please chill. give them their time and work on any other game until they fix this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Doogey23 said:

Well it seems that it been fix as 3 people have recently got it.

Does anyone know if they were already rank 50 and suddenly the trophy popped? Or they reached rank 50 that day? And if so, did they got the rank 25 trophy at 25 or 26?

29 minutes ago, Gabo_019 said:

Does anyone know if they were already rank 50 and suddenly the trophy popped? Or they reached rank 50 that day? And if so, did they got the rank 25 trophy at 25 or 26?

How would we? message them and ask. im gonna try and reach 50 now that more people are getting it

We understand that trophy is very important to those that haven't received. Rest assured, the team has plans to address this in a future update. Thank you for your patience and May the Fourth be with you. -Skeeter

This is from EAHelp Twitter

12 hours ago, Gabo_019 said:

I got the trophy recently and the trophy popped mid match as soon as I had enough xp for level 50. I had gotten to level 40 a while ago but I did the last 10 levels during the double xp weekend. I got the rank 25 trophy at rank 24 actually but that was quite a long time ago before the update that seemed to mess everything up. At least by the post above it seems they will be fixing it.

• Like 1

So I was level 26 for the longest time and stopped playing because it was such a grind for xp and you got so little.  Then the May 4th double xp weekend comes around and I start grinding hardcore again and get from lv26-lv46. Double xp event ends... And I keep playing leveling up like once a day if I'm lucky.  Knowing that some players said this trophy is glitched for them and others saying players recently have achieved the trophy according to psnprofiles..

so I decide to just GO for it... Reaching Rank 50 being the last trophy I need for the Plat.. And of course it didn't pop for me when I hit lv50 today as of May 12th..

words cannot describe the RAGE I FEEL... So many hours I poured into this game grinding by legitly playing all for nothing..  Until a fix comes...or if a fix even comes.

FIX THIS GLITCHED CRAP EA !!!  ?

3 hours ago, AlvarezPT said:

Just reached 50 and didnt get the trophy either... Looks like the ones who got it were just really lucky :/

Sucks man and I'm right there with you...  it pains me to even think zexionponty92 the one who started this thread has been waiting since February!!.... EA should probably send him an actual physical platinum trophy in the mail or somthing for his trouble and for how long he has waited.   Lol ok I'm just joking about a real trophy being mailed to someone haha but seriously there is nothing worse then putting the hours in playing a game and earning all the achievements / trophies legitly without boosting to have the last trophy glitch on you.. Ultimately keeping you from the Platinum.   I AS WELL AS MANY OTHER GAMERS DESERVE THIS PLATINUM EA!!   

44 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

I hope EA fixes that trophy but it looks like they may be done with Battlefront 2

That whole video is clickbait and speculation, he had no proof at all or quotes that they are leaving Battlefront II behind. The game is utter shit in many ways but they can't afford to abandon it yet. The only thing said in the video was old comments from Reddit about how many people worked on the game currently and lootbox stuff.

I give it another three months waiting with the platinum. I'm in no hurry, most people know how shit this game is anyway so who cares.

Just in the future learn from not trusting EA with customer support, they have been shit at it for the last what is it. eight years.

Buy EA games and have patience with knowing that if something happens you are stranded to starve on a beach. (maybe forever)

6 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

That whole video is clickbait and speculation, he had no proof at all or quotes that they are leaving Battlefront II behind. The game is utter shit in many ways but they can't afford to abandon it yet.

They can't afford to abandon it? They've massively underperformed in front-end sales, most retailers now have the game listed at 50% off MSRP and EA lost their lootbox revenue stream. How much more resources do you expect EA to throw at it?

I hope I am wrong, truly I do but historical precedents with EA indicate they focus almost exclusively on active revenue streams. With Battlefront 2s profitability being questionable at best I wonder how much focus will be on improving the game.

8 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

They can't afford to abandon it? They've massively underperformed in front-end sales, most retailers now have the game listed at 50% off MSRP and EA lost their lootbox revenue stream. How much more resources do you expect EA to throw at it?

I hope I am wrong, truly I do but historical precedents with EA indicate they focus almost exclusively on active revenue streams. With Battlefront 2s profitability being questionable at best I wonder how much focus will be on improving the game.

They wont throw anything at it.

PR wise they can't leave it yet, the game will be running for another year in the same situation it is now. Updates come after August to remind everyone that it was not too bad to spend money on it and then do fake updates and leaks on twitter to have people talking about it again.

EA is the worst of the worst for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NightRusticDawn said:

They wont throw anything at it.

PR wise they can't leave it yet, the game will be running for another year in the same situation it is now. Updates come after August to remind everyone that it was not too bad to spend money on it and then do fake updates and leaks on twitter to have people talking about it again.

EA is the worst of the worst for sure.

Here is a video that better describes the leak from EA, why it's credible and what resources are currently working on the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Here is a video that better describes the leak from EA, why it's credible and what resources are currently working on the game.

I watched that one too, it's more credible and well more thought out then the first one for sure!

It is still that small rumour/speculation aspect to "Abandoning ship" though, I won't jump the guns yet but I wouldn't be surprised.

People make the judgement because a "Leak" kind of correctly predicted upcoming cosmetics, that's all there is to it at this point but Yes it's probably true as EA is trash basically/Sadly.

Let's hope Star Wars get a better studio to work on it in the future.

I'm not even close to level 50 so there's still a faint glimmer of hope it'll be fixed by the time I reach it. 

Not so sure EA is giving up just yet since the Han Solo movie tie-in content is coming soon, the end of this week I believe. After that who knows, as a Star Wars fan I just try to have fun with the game for what it is and stress about the trophies later.

Edited by Sofa King
  • Like 1