For those trying to grind levels on the top of Tokyo Metropolian Building...

CJ_Mystery

I have a word of warning: Since you'll probably be rocking a full active team of PlatinumNumemon filled up with Tactician USB, here are some reasons why you need to have Texture Blow and Character Reversal on all of them:

1. Character Reversal is needed because you may run into MagnaAngemon and Ravemon, both of them being Vaccine-types which means your attacks will be nerfed heavily unless you inflict Bug status on them with Character Reversal. Luckily Character Reversal works 100% of the time on them.
  2. Texture Blow is VITAL: You will run into Vikemon, who has X-Heal, which heals 100% of a target's HP. Since PlatinumNumemon sucks in attack power, you will be 3-shotting enemies, allowing Vikemon to restore them to full and undoing all your work unless you Dot him to seal his X-Heal away. Worse, you WILL run into Piedmon... who also has Texture Blow. That means one of your team will be made useless since normal attacks suck *** in this game. :(

I put up this topic to save the sanity of anyone who is farming EXP at the end of Chapter 19 to get 200 Digimon registered for the trophy since you'll be really busy digivolving a lot and the higher ranks require you to farm EXP to get everyone to Level 99. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Good insights, thanks for the advice on this! I'm not at a grind stage yet, I put some work in to get some PlatinumNumenon early on so i've boosted my leveling passively in the background. But i know when i'm min-maxing and going for some high end DigiVolutions this advice will come in handy.

The thing i'm more worried about is getting the 700 medals. Mainly because I didn't use an imported save from the previous game.

Just now, Crispy_Oglop said:

Good insights, thanks for the advice on this! I'm not at a grind stage yet, I put some work in to get some PlatinumNumenon early on so i've boosted my leveling passively in the background. But i know when i'm min-maxing and going for some high end DigiVolutions this advice will come in handy.

The thing i'm more worried about is getting the 700 medals. Mainly because I didn't use an imported save from the previous game.

I think there are only 500 medals, but I do agree that it'll take a lot of RNG and Digimon kills to get every last medal.

I think the total is 700 medals based on the trophy, i'm currently on something like 580 medals collected so far. If you collected 500 in the previous game and transferred your save data over, you'd only need to collect 200 in Hacker's Memory to bring it up to a 700 total. But if you didn't collect them in the previous game - you need to find the full 700 in Hackers Memory.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you guys are playing two separate games. @CJ_Mystery you're playing Cyber Sleuth and @Crispy_Oglop is playing Hackers Memory. You posted this in the wrong topic CJ, you should've put it under Cyber Sleuth instead of Hackers Memory. 

Edited by Kent10201

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you guys are playing two separate games. @CJ_Mystery you're playing Cyber Sleuth and @Crispy_Oglop is playing Hackers Memory. You posted this in the wrong topic CJ, you should've put it under Cyber Sleuth instead of Hackers Memory. 

Oh, I'm sorry. Is there any way I could move this topic?