Quoth the Raven: "Haven't I seen these trophies before?"

Karnacharya

4 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I remember playing this game on the PS3, and it was a fun, fast, and easy Platinum. I don't think I'll double dip (unless I get it for a huge discount), but I do have to say that I'm digging the game's new cover tile.

Easy with a walkthrough. Otherwise, there's a slew of missable trophies. The story was better than I expected, the gameplay was a bit more tedious than fun. I doubt I will replay it. But If anyone's really intrigued, I'd say play it. If you're a completionist, definitely use a walkthrough. 

• Like 1

Why are they porting this "pardon my french" CRAP! to the PS4, there are so many other games more deserving of a port like Psi-Ops the mindgate conspiracy, Fat Princess or The Operative: No One Lives Forever.

Edited by Hippic

8 hours ago, Jesaya815 said:

I wonder why the "Forensic" trophy is missing. It's the only thing they changed. Anyway, I enjoyed the game on the PS3 and will probably play the PS4 version at some point.

They also gave the Platinum trophy a new, grammatically incorrect name, but yeah, it's basically the same list minus these minor changes.

On 2/21/2018 at 1:23 AM, Hippic said:

Why are they porting this "pardon my french" CRAP! to the PS4, there are so many other games more deserving of a port like Psi-Ops the mindgate conspiracy, Fat Princess or The Operative: No One Lives Forever.

Psi-Ops is unlikely there was a legal issue around it. It sucks, it's a great game one of my favorites on PS2, but it is what it is.

Fat Princess is Sony. The Operative... apparently has it's own legal troubles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2018 at 11:52 AM, berserklover said:

This game ran terrible on te ps3, it wasn’t even a good game, the only reason it was popular was the easy platinum. The trailer is pretty much cgi, doesn’t even show any gameplay of how remastered it is. Seems fishy for that alone. 

Game runs fine on PS4 - has an issue with screen tearing in parts but no issues with framerates or performance. Platinumed it last night - no glitched trophies, everything works fine :)

Edited by turniplord