(Confirmed) Burnout Paradise Remastered is coming March 16 2018.

Deathon6

I wonder if they will shutting down the servers on the PS3 version of Burnout Paradise.

As you can see here some of the older Burnout games were shut down: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2017

October 24th 2017

• Burnout Revenge XBox 360 
  • Burnout Crash for iOS, Playstation 3, XBox 360

If the Remastered version is released, people better do quikly the PS3 version. I got a feeling that they going to shut it off. I still have to do the game myself, but i don't own the PS Eye yet.

ok, Im excited for this one.. do miss the Burnout Series and this will be something I will get for the PS4.

giphy.gif

UPDATE

Found this game to be preorder available on PSN store now (US only for my search that I know of)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA10866_00-STELLARPARADISE0

Edited by ruffedgz
adding psn url

another remastered game ?. Why not just make a brand new game, I had a ton of fun on Burnout Paradise but I am not doing it all again on the same game. I dont mind PS1 and PS2 classics being remastered but PS3 ones when they are still easily playable is just stupid. Unless its games where the online is hacked or there is huge cry for the game to be remastered. If not then they need to just leave games alone but this is EA we are talking about ?

Edited by SirPigFace
  • Like 1

Super stoked for this! Being playing since the first Burnout, but No. 3 had to be the best for me. Regardless, I cant wait for the nostalgia. Just wish I could of 100% the PS3 version a few years back, but the game wouldn't let me access the download content. At least with this version I'll be able to try out everything the game has to offer.

39 minutes ago, SamS7398 said:

Super stoked for this! Being playing since the first Burnout, but No. 3 had to be the best for me. Regardless, I cant wait for the nostalgia. Just wish I could of 100% the PS3 version a few years back, but the game wouldn't let me access the download content. At least with this version I'll be able to try out everything the game has to offer.

That is a shame, deleting the DLC or the entire game and reinstalling it worked for me sometimes the Burnout Store was a bit glitchy like that. The PS3 servers are still up if you still want to go for your 100%. 

9 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

That is a shame, deleting the DLC or the entire game and reinstalling it worked for me sometimes the Burnout Store was a bit glitchy like that. The PS3 servers are still up if you still want to go for your 100%. 

Cheers man, I'll give that a go!

11 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Wait you don't need the Burnout Store to get the DLC, you could downlad them as normal DLC unlock keys from the Download List.

Just now, Lance_87 said:

Wait you don't need the Burnout Store to get the DLC, you could downlad them as normal DLC unlock keys from the Download List.

I could buy the DLC from the PS Store, but when it came to using the DLC it was giving me a few reasons why I couldn't use it. Taken from another site it was on the lines of: 

1. Not available in store yet.

2. Not singed in to the network.

3. Your account settings won't allow you to access the store.

4. You're too young.

I was not conflicting with any of these reasons and so I couldn't access the DLC. Luckily, I only bought 1 toy car first and realised it didn't work before buying anymore DLC.

25 minutes ago, SamS7398 said:

I could buy the DLC from the PS Store, but when it came to using the DLC it was giving me a few reasons why I couldn't use it. Taken from another site it was on the lines of: 

1. Not available in store yet.

2. Not singed in to the network.

3. Your account settings won't allow you to access the store.

4. You're too young.

I was not conflicting with any of these reasons and so I couldn't access the DLC. Luckily, I only bought 1 toy car first and realised it didn't work before buying anymore DLC.

Okay so the best thing to do is check to make sure your PS3 does not have any parental controls sometimes it defaults to 5 or 9 something like that. If you are the Master Account holder then go to settings remove this. touble shoot your network after rebooting it if that does not work get your ps3 to "forget" your IP then reinsert the keys again to access your wifi or cable in. These should help with the issue or just wait for the PS4 version :)