Deathon6

(Confirmed) Burnout Paradise Remastered is coming March 16 2018.

43 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Okay so the best thing to do is check to make sure your PS3 does not have any parental controls sometimes it defaults to 5 or 9 something like that. If you are the Master Account holder then go to settings remove this. touble shoot your network after rebooting it if that does not work get your ps3 to "forget" your IP then reinsert the keys again to access your wifi or cable in. These should help with the issue or just wait for the PS4 version :)

I'll definitely give that a go! Cheers man I really appreciate it :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m digging it. Recent racing games haven’t really been appealing to me lately but this i can get behind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Happy said:

I’m digging it. Recent racing games haven’t really been appealing to me lately but this i can get behind.

Agreed. I don't think I can genuinely say I've really enjoyed a PS4 racing game, but this is going to bring back some good racing memories.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see Burnout back, even though I wished a whole new game.

 

For those who hated the trophy requiring sending a shot from a camera, back to PS3, you won’t need it at all. Here’s the proof:

 

l7wUI3O.jpg

 

Now I would like that all the rest of Xbox 360 achievements as trophies, because I want challenges now. PS3 trophies were too easy.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the original on PS3, even though I never completed it. Definitely going for this one. Hopefully this will encourage EA to revive the Burnout franchise

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

Nice to see Burnout back, even though I wished a whole new game.

 

For those who hated the trophy requiring sending a shot from a camera, back to PS3, you won’t need it at all. Here’s the proof:

 

l7wUI3O.jpg

 

Now I would like that all the rest of Xbox 360 achievements as trophies, because I want challenges now. PS3 trophies were too easy.

This is good to know. I was kind of reluctant to want to play again. I didn't want to have to buy a camera for PS4 just for something like this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just ....... can't believe😲...... I just wanna😭. I though EA and Criterion were letting it die out but they didn't.

 

YES! I would be getting this game on day one, if I didn't had such a huge backlog in my game library. But I am so happy that their releasing this! 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$40 for everything this game had is a damn steal. The only thing I hope they changed is the look of the trophies. They were kind of generic and I really up they updated them to look different. Even if they didn't, I'm still getting this game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Terra said:

Criterion Elite looks intimidating... 

Yes it does. Don't see nothing of meeting up at the stadium with 8 other players.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

here is the link to the achievement list. Not sure if this is what the PS4 version will be or not. Looks more challenging than what the PS3 had.

 

https://www.exophase.com/game/burnout-paradise-remastered-xbox/achievements/

 

Still looks very easy tbh; I hope the PS4 list is different. I always found the online challenges quite fun and 250 is only half of the total challenges. Some of course require co-ordination but there'll be enough people on this site going for it to easily set up a co-op gaming session. I'd have preferred it to have been complete all 500 online challenges as that would have been a little more challenging (but only because it relies on finding 7 other people equally capable of things like barrel rolling through the grey airfield hoop etc). Leading 6 of today's best scores in an 8 player lobby isn't as difficult as it sounds. There are 100s of random scores like fastest time on each and every road, showtime on each and every road, barrel rolls, air time, flatspin etc etc. You can probably get this effortlessly without even needing to set up a boost session. The offline trophies will appeal to completionists who'd go for all that anyway. Other than that, nothing else seems noteworthy as either it can be easily boosted or will come naturally. I'm glad they're not letting it shit out achievements like it did with the PS3 version... well at least not as much.

 

For all those complaining about the online trophies, that's like half of the game and most people bought it for the online component originally. It was never intended or designed to be a SP experience only, so in this game online trophies are 100% justified imo.

Edited by Zolkovo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 7:05 AM, Pershing24 said:

I just ....... can't believe😲...... I just wanna😭. I though EA and Criterion were letting it die out but they didn't.

 

YES! I would be getting this game on day one, if I didn't had such a huge backlog in my game library. But I am so happy that their releasing this! 😀

 

They kinda did, it's just a re-release of a ps3/360 title. It's a fun title though missing elements from the previous burnouts was a real let down imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

here is the link to the achievement list. Not sure if this is what the PS4 version will be or not. Looks more challenging than what the PS3 had.

 

https://www.exophase.com/game/burnout-paradise-remastered-xbox/achievements/

 

 

That list looks very similar to the 360 list. 250 freeburn challenges, Elite license, all billboards, all security gates etc, all were there on the xbox. They were nerfed heavily for the PS3 for some reason.

 

Can't wait to dive in to this again. Already pre-ordered.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2018 at 6:46 AM, Intresseklubben said:

That list looks very similar to the 360 list. 250 freeburn challenges, Elite license, all billboards, all security gates etc, all were there on the xbox. They were nerfed heavily for the PS3 for some reason.

 

I could be wrong, but I think the PS3 trophies were made easier in recognition that they were patched in post-release.  Many people including myself had already put 50+ hours into the game and/or completed to 100%, but we had to start again after the trophy patch.  I'm glad they didn't match the Xbox 360 list at the time, but maybe for the Remastered Edition the PS4 will be identical to the Xbox One?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Topov81 said:

 

I could be wrong, but I think the PS3 trophies were made easier in recognition that they were patched in post-release.  Many people including myself had already put 50+ hours into the game and/or completed to 100%, but we had to start again after the trophy patch.  I'm glad they didn't match the Xbox 360 list at the time, but maybe for the Remastered Edition the PS4 will be identical to the Xbox One?

 

What you're saying makes perfect sense. Considering that, I think we will get the full "old" list. I don't mind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.