Suggestion: Filtered Out Completed Games in Game Sessions

I think that's a good idea, since sometimes I'm looking to see what sessions are open for the games that I didn't finished yet, but not for a speciffic game.

Still the easier way to implement this would be using the 100% (S rating in the site) as a check, it wouldn't remove the games that we don't have 100%, but completed the online, but it would clear out it quite a bit (for me at least.. but I'm part of probably a really small minority..). I say this because making checks to mark the games as "online complete" would be a nightmare and would require to much human input.

Said that, the current way may make more people willing to help on games that they already finished, but I doubt it.. I still help on a few games that I finished, but usually if I feel like helping, I look for sessions for those speciffic games..

If it's just an optional thing that can be turned on/off, and Sly really wants to implement it, then it's whatever to me. If it's a one or the other kind of thing though, I'd rather keep completed games in. When I see a game I've already gotten the plat/100% for in the sessions, it gives me the chance to help others, as well as revisit it if I really want to. There are a lot of games I've already platted that I wouldn't mind helping other people out with, just because I really like the game and would love an excuse to play them again. I'd give a list, but I really don't want random messages from people begging for help. 

• Like 3

I like this idea, could be a neat little feature that can be toggled on/off. I would use the 100% or S rank as the check for this as it's easier to implement while still remaining useful. This would be especially handy for people with a huge list of completed games, but even for me it'd make it easier to find sessions for any uncompleted games I may have at the time.

On 2/20/2018 at 7:32 PM, ExHaseo said:

If it's just an optional thing that can be turned on/off, and Sly really wants to implement it, then it's whatever to me. If it's a one or the other kind of thing though, I'd rather keep completed games in. When I see a game I've already gotten the plat/100% for in the sessions, it gives me the chance to help others, as well as revisit it if I really want to. There are a lot of games I've already platted that I wouldn't mind helping other people out with, just because I really like the game and would love an excuse to play them again. I'd give a list, but I really don't want random messages from people begging for help. 

Second on that.  Optional to turn on/off would be best option. 

I think a filter option like this this would be a great addition. I would suggest something a little different though. The site knows which trophies you've earned, and each session lists which trophies are being boosted... So why not put that information together and filter out sessions where you've already earned all the trophies that are being boosted?

• Like 1