Missing trophy collection?!

KnightGethen

So I bought "Xenon Valkyrie+" from the PS store, in the deals section. I was interested in it, loved the look of the game. So I searched it up on PSN profiles and I saw the Platinum looked fairly easy, so I was sold, picked it up for $8.99 because it was on sale for Plus members. It installed within a minute on my PS4, I loaded it up, played the first level a little bit, went to the trophy section of the PS4 menu and I didn't see the game on my trophy list. I went to look under the application on the "Overview" section, it says "Check back soon!". So my question is what gives? Where are the trophies?

Edited by gameman999
added more detailed info

Hello

You mean the trophies do not get displayed? It's possible that the trophies do not initiate if Sony did not make them live yet OR it's the same issue I had for my previous game (Demetrios) and the list will only be visible once you unlock a first trophy.

In which case, this happens because for technical reasons I cannot connect to PSN with the devkit, so this is a bit annoying. I did fix something but maybe it wasn't enough. Does anyone else experience this? (trophy list not visible before getting the first trophy?)

Edited by CGdfc
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CGdfc said:

the list will only be visible once you unlock a first trophy.

I will have to try this. I thank you for taking your time to respond to my question. I haven't beaten the first level yet. It's kind of hard, I have to get used to the controls. lol. I am really liking it from what I played. I'll update you if getting the first trophy adds the trophy list.

Edited by gameman999

9 hours ago, CGdfc said:

the list will only be visible once you unlock a first trophy.

YES! It took two hours, but I finally beat the first boss. This game is addicting. I can confirm your theory is correct. I beat the first boss and got a trophy and the Trophy list appeared! Thank you so much for helping me!