The Hunting Grounds [Winners announced]

Paleblood

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Started God Eater 2 Rage Burst about a month ago, but due to being very busy progress is slow. In addition to that, I'm also writing a guide for the game, which further decreases the available gaming time.

The PS3 version didn't have trophies for the Dark Arisen content, even after the re-release and it was possible to plat it without ever touching any of the Dark Arisen content. The PS4 version changed the trophy list, so now the DA content is mandatory in addition to doing a speedrun and hard mode playthrough.

First of all, thanks for the Hero trophy guide for DD, it's already very useful!

Second, when do you think the guide for God Eater will be ready? ? It's one of the games I was going to play, but if you're making a guide, I might as well wait a bit 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

First of all, thanks for the Hero trophy guide for DD, it's already very useful!

Second, when do you think the guide for God Eater will be ready? ? It's one of the games I was going to play, but if you're making a guide, I might as well wait a bit 

You're welcome, I'm glad it's still useful after all these years :D .

As for the GE2RB guide, I'd hoped it would be finished in a month, but due to being so busy, I'm hoping it'll be done within the next 4 or so weeks.

On 4/19/2018 at 1:23 AM, Schwifty Swifty said:

Is there anyone doing anything at the moment? :lol: How are you guys doing?

I've been playing through Nioh but have had to stop because I just got the new God of War. Aim to Platinum that then I'll get back to Nioh.

Just to ask, if you ever do another hunting competition like this in the future would hunting in the form of playing a detective who was solving cases, finding or hunting criminals or other individuals count? I was wondering because I had looked at some of my older games and LA Noire and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth could potentially fit for this area.

Slowly making some more progress with games for this competition.Decided to dedicate today to bloodbourne only ,but it'll be my last day spending all day gaming.I have to cram a ton of microbiology in this week before exams start and ruin my life ? If I'm lucky I might finish off metro last light too but that's a long shot.

On ‎20‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 5:46 AM, giantturnip said:

Just to ask, if you ever do another hunting competition like this in the future would hunting in the form of playing a detective who was solving cases, finding or hunting criminals or other individuals count? I was wondering because I had looked at some of my older games and LA Noire and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth could potentially fit for this area.

I don't think that I would do the same theme twice, however, L.A. Noire has been suggested a lot as far as I can remember, I don't think it fits all too well here. I don't know the digimon games, but isn't that more collecting than it is hunting? Hunting here mostly means kill not catch.

I'm also making progress with DDDA. Got the Hero trophy the other day (thanks @Dragon-Archon ). 

Have to finish the game on Hard (only final boss fight left) but I'm grinding to level 200 first (level 137 atm). Speedrun trophy can be done in under an hour

Just bought Ni No Kuni 2, so when I finish DD it will be my next game :)

• Like 1

Making good progress with GE2RB, reached difficulty 12, so getting close to the end of the story (which has 15 chapters or difficulties, as they're called in the game). Also started to reach the end with a few grinds, such as 100 special missions, maxing out all blood arts for a single weapon type, and completing 500 missions with a single weapon type. The guide's coming along nicely too.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Made lots of progress with GE2RB, game's almost done and the guide is about 93% finished.

Also making a lot of progress with Ni No Kuni 2, should be finished in about a week. Just bought God of War so that will be my next game. And after that probably God Eater 2 with the guide you're making ?

How difficult is the GE2RB plat in your opinion?

1 hour ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

Also making a lot of progress with Ni No Kuni 2, should be finished in about a week. Just bought God of War so that will be my next game. And after that probably God Eater 2 with the guide you're making 1f600.png

How difficult is the GE2RB plat in your opinion?

Nice. I'd say it's about a 4-5.

• Like 1

I still have 0 points :| ... @Stardew Shelly any chance writing a guide hunting manual counts for points?

Btw I'm going to play Demon Gaze II soon and was wondering if that game counts too? The first game requires the player to hunt down the demons that have taken over everything. Unsure if the second game is anything like that though.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

My finished games for this event so far

Devil May Cry PS4 (5 Points)

Devil May Cry 3 PS4 (15 Points)

Final Fantasy XV (10 Points)

Monster Hunter: World (40 Points)

Ni No kuni II (10 Points)

God of War (?? Points)

the problem right now is almost all the remaining games i finished them already and some i already start them and stopped ?

Edited by dark69knight

8 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

My finished games for this event so far

Devil May Cry (PS3/PS4) (5 Points)

Devil May Cry 3 (PS3/PS4) (15 Points)

Final Fantasy XV (10 Points)

Monster Hunter: World (40 Points)

Ni No kuni II (10 Points)

God of War

Sorry, but Monster Hunter World had way over 5% before the 14th of March on your profile. And Final Fantasy XV you finished back in December 2017. These are not eligible.

Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Ni No Kuni II and God of War can stay and you can claim the points for them. Still good luck with the competition.

Speaking of it, I got to set the points for God of War.

J

Edited by Stardew Shelly

2 minutes ago, Stardew Shelly said:

Sorry, but Monster Hunter World had way over 5% before the 14th of March on your profile. And Final Fantasy XV you finished back in December 2017. These are not eligible.

Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 3, Ni No Kuni II and God of War can stay and you can claim the points for them. Speaking of it, I got to set the points for God of War.

Oh that's sad but its ok ?

Finished Ni No Kuni 2, very fun game! :)

Games finished so far:

Bloodborne (9 points)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen PS4 (10 points)

Ni No kuni 2 (10 points)

29 points so far, next game is God of War ? Should be worth 6 points?

Could the top 3 players perhaps be listed with their points? That way it's easier to keep track of the competition ?

Edited by ZeroGeass1
  • Like 1