The Hunting Grounds [Winners announced]

Paleblood

I got the platinum for Demon Gaze II and Criminal Girls for a grand total of ... wait for it ... 0 points :awesome: . Going to take a break from dungeon-crawling games and play Adventures of Mana next (again for 0 points, I'm totally winning this :giggle: ).

2 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

One of the most annoying things in the game was the Far East Collection trophy. Trying to find a material to craft in such a big list without a search option or any alphabetical sorting was extremely time consuming. It took me about 87 hours to get the platinum. And yes, your character was very useful, always used them in every mission after the story ended! And thanks again for the guide, it was very helpful!!

Sure, send me a message when I'm online and we can exchange cards then!

Oh yeah, that too. IIRC you can sort materials with select or start (can't remember which one, as I always used the touchscreen on the Vita :P ). Nice, you got it around the 90-hour mark. I got mine in ~110 :| . Glad to know the guide and character were useful :D .

Cool, thanks. Will do.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I got the platinum for Demon Gaze II and Criminal Girls for a grand total of ... wait for it ... 0 points :awesome: . Going to take a break from dungeon-crawling games and play Adventures of Mana next (again for 0 points, I'm totally winning this :giggle: ).

Why u no play the hunting games? :(  You're a dragon, a dragon should hunt :(

xD

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh yeah, that too. IIRC you can sort materials with select or start (can't remember which one, as I always used the touchscreen on the Vita :P ). Nice, you got it around the 90-hour mark. I got mine in ~110 :| . Glad to know the guide and character were useful :D .

Cool, thanks. Will do.

I didn't know you could actually sort the materials, could have saved me some hours ?

God Eater is my 100th platinum by the way ?

6 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

xD

I think @Dragon-Archon is actually more like this

250?cb=20180109183158

Edited by ZeroGeass1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Paleblood said:

xD

Dragons are already at the top of the food chain :giggle: .

Be careful what you wish for though: we're lazy, but once we commit to something all hell breaks loose, literally :awesome: :

tumblr_nnfva2FiBy1srijklo8_500.gif

2 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

I didn't know you could actually sort the materials, could have saved me some hours ?

God Eater is my 100th platinum by the way ?

:lol:

Oh nice, congrats :yay: . You can post that one here too:

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. It's worth 6 points I think? Had to do an extra playthrough because the Tomb Raider trophy glitched ?

Games finished so far :

Bloodborne (9p)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (10p)

Ni No Kuni 2 (10p)

God of War (6p)

God Eater 2 Rage Burst (15p)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (6p)

Total: 56 points

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider. It's worth 6 points I think? Had to do an extra playthrough because the Tomb Raider trophy glitched ?

Yup, it's 6 points.

Now you're even further up on your number 1 spot. Nice going!

Anyone can battle this till the end of August?

J

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a great event even if i sign up knowing that i finished more than half of the games on the list before its even begins ?

but it was fun thanks everyone and congratulation for the winners 

and maybe one day am gonna make event like this one ^_^

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1