The Hunting Grounds [Winners announced]

Paleblood

5 hours ago, HailHale81 said:

I have to ask why metal gear solid 3 which takes like 3 hours and alien isolation takes like 25 or more is worth the same amount of points?

Whoops, good catch I'll change it.

Though I'm not convinced anybody who doesn't know the game will do this in 5 hours.

8 minutes ago, giantturnip said:

Before this starts, what about the PS3 and PS4 Hitman games? I'm pretty sure those would fit with the theme of hunting quite easily.

Excellent submission. Didn't thought about them at all.

Edited by Swifty-Joker

3 minutes ago, ApriIis said:

@Swifty-Joker How about Call of duty games like modern warfare 2.I know its nothing like the already mentioned games but still, you play as part of a special unit as you hunt the leader of the Russian Ultranationalist party.

Hell no :lol:

But gimmie more if you have some. I added the Devil May Cry games for some sweet demon hunting action.

Edited by Swifty-Joker

13 minutes ago, Swifty-Joker said:

Hell no :lol:

But gimmie more if you have some. I added the Devil May Cry games for some sweet demon hunting action.

Not a fan of call of duty huh :lol: hmm seems like the obvious choices are already listed,maybe the silent hill games too since you're hunted down by several monsters and pyramid head when the siren goes off.Either way the  list looks long enough to keep me busy for awhile.?

• Like 1

Sharpen your weapon of choice good hunter, for the hunt is about to start.

@Dragon-Archon @Sundr0wn  @ElrayMickaelius @KittyPunk @HailHale81 @M3M0-L30N_2 @dark69knight @NaseemJohn @ee28max @ApriIis @GTA_Darren @ddracarys @PermaFox @MarioMan200 @ZeroGeass1 @DEMONICRUBLE18 @Mapa @giantturnip @DuckSwimmer @JorgeSleep @Arctic Cress @midgetstrawdog 

I wish every one of you the best of luck, may the hunt begin.

Edited by Swifty-Joker
  • Like 3

Just started Nioh and enjoying it quite a bit. Will focus on that then probably will move onto Bloodborne most likely after that.

The good thing about comps like this is that it makes one play games in their backlog they keep delaying....mostly talking about Bloodborne.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, giantturnip said:

Just started Nioh and enjoying it quite a bit. Will focus on that then probably will move onto Bloodborne most likely after that.

The good thing about comps like this is that it makes one play games in their backlog they keep delaying....mostly talking about Bloodborne.

Perfect! You will most likely love Bloodborne, since it's the best game ever released :awesome:

Edited by Swifty-Joker

On 2/21/2018 at 5:31 AM, Swifty-Joker said:

The night is dark, and full of Terrors.
Time to hunt the creatures lurking in the shadows, gather your equipment good hunter, and let us cleanse these tarnished streets... or is it that you are the prey in the long night to come?

1st:  50 PSN Voucher
2nd: 20 PSN Voucher or Lifetime Premium Membership on PSNP
3rd:  10 PSN Voucher or Lifetime Premium Membership on PSNP
I have some limitations to where I can gift those vouchers - Austria, Switzerland, UK, Germany, US,  France
If you have an account in any of those areas you are free to enter.

PSNProfiles is my go-to place on the internet. I spend so much time here and I really like the community. So it's time to give a little somthing back again.
Welcome to ''The Hunting Grounds''.

RULES:
You have to hunt for trophies of the games included in this event, between the 14th of March and the 31st of August. Finished Main-Game trophy lists (NO DLC's) will award you with points. The three people with the most cumulative points by the end of August will get rewarded with those juicy PSN Codes.
In the Games tab you can see how much points each game gives you directly.
  • No EA games. Their greed and destructive behavior towards our favorite hobby is something I aboslutely despise and boycott.
  • The Hunt for EA is on.
  • You can complete games multiple times if they have different trophy lists, I don't care as long as they don't autopop.
  • No cheaters bla bla.
  • Only completed games count. I.e. obtaining the platinum trophy or 100% if the game has no plat. - excluding DLC
  • For the games to be eligible they cannot have more than 5% trophy completion on your account before the 14th of march.
  • The Event will come to an end on 31st of August, 2018 (GMT+1)
So, how do the Points come together? See spoiler below:
  Hide contents

The points are as follows (The time & difficulty values are taken from PSNP guides of the game, if there aren't any available I took the estimated values from playstationtrophies.org):

Points you get  for the time the game takes you to complete:

1-10 hours     -     1 Point
11-25 hours   -     3 Points
26-50 hours   -     6 Points
51-80 hours   -     10 Points
81-120 hours -     15 Points
121-160 hours -   20 Points
161 - 200 hours - 25 Points
201 - 299 hours - 30 Points
300+ hours      -   40 Points

Difficulty Multiplier:
1-5 - x1.0
6-8 - x1.5
9, 10 - x2.0

Example: Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) has 6/10 difficulty and takes 40h to complete.
The base points would be 6. With the Multiplier for it's difficulty it is worth 9 points. (6 x 1.5 = 9)

Games:

Hide contents

Alien: Isolation (3 Points)

Bloodborne (9 Points)

Devil May Cry (PS3/PS4) (5 Points)

Devil May Cry 2 (PS3/PS4) (3 Points)

Devil May Cry 3 (PS3/PS4) (15 Points)

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3/PS4) (23 Points)

Devil May Cry DmC (PS3/PS4) (6 Points)

Dragons Dogma (6 Points)

Far Cry 3 (PS3/PS4) (3 Points)

Far Cry 4 (3 Points)

Far Cry: Primal (3 Points)

NEW Far Cry 5 - When it's out

Final Fantasy IX (15 Points)

Final Fantasy XII (10 Points)

Final Fantasy XV (10 Points)

God Eater Resurrection (15 Points)

God Eater 2 (6 Points)

God Eater 2: Rage Burst (PS4/PSVita) (10 Points)

God of War (3 Points)

God of War II (3 Points)

God of War III (PS3/PS4) (3 Points)

God of War: Chains of Olympus (1 Point)

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (3 Points)

God of War: Ascension (1 Point)

NEW God of War game - When it's out

Hitman: Contracts (1 Point)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (4 Points)

Hitman: Blood Money (3 Points)

Hitman: Abslution (6 Points)

Hitman Reboot (1 Point)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (6 Points)

Inside (1 Point)

Manhunt (3 Points)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (1 Point)

Metro 2033 (3 Points)

Metro: Last Light (PS3) (5 Points)

Metro: Last Light Redux (PS4) (6 Points)

Monster Hunter: World (40 Points)
Ni No Kuni (15 Points)
NEW Ni No Kuni game - When it's out
Nioh (10 Points)
Outlast (1 Point)
Outlast 2 (5 Points)
Patapon (3 Points)
Prey (6 Points)
Read Dead Redemption (15 Points)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3/PS4) (9 Points)
The Evil Within (12 Points)
The Evil Within 2 (9 Points)
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (22 Points)
Titan Souls (5 Points)

Toukiden: The Age of Demons (45 Points)

Toukiden Kiwami (37 Points)

Toukiden 2 (20 Points)

Participants:

@Dragon-Archon @Sundr0wn  @ElrayMickaelius @KittyPunk @HailHale81 @M3M0-L30N_2 @dark69knight @NaseemJohn @ee28max @ApriIis @GTA_Darren @ddracarys @PermaFox @MarioMan200 @ZeroGeass1 @DEMONICRUBLE18 @Mapa @giantturnip @DuckSwimmer @JorgeSleep @Arctic Cress @midgetstrawdog 

alrighty, count me in :)

23 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Just wondering what happens the event of equal scores? Like for example if two or more people were eligible for all games on the list and did each and every one. 

I don't think a single person will do all games. But if so we'll tackle it when we get there.

2 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

alrighty, count me in :)

Sorry, too late. Deadline was today, the event already started.

49 minutes ago, Swifty-Joker said:

I don't think a single person will do all games. But if so we'll tackle it when we get there.

Sorry, too late. Deadline was today, the event already started.

exactly, i thought i can still enter by today! 

7 minutes ago, GTA_Darren said:

Just want to confirm "cannot have more than 5% trophy completion", is that include 5%? Just realize that I have Ni No Kuni, and it is 5% completion.

No, you can go for it. Hope you'll enjoy Ni No Kuni, one of my favorite RPG's of the last generation!

1 hour ago, Soufwar said:

exactly, i thought i can still enter by today! 

Sorry, I made a lot of status updates over the last weeks to make sure everyone knew about this. There's always next time.