Question about definitive edition

turpinator1986

8 hours ago, MexicanPirate123 said:

Both riptide and the first game on ps4 have different trophy lists to the ps3 version.

7 hours ago, skateak said:

Yep. Dead Island and Riptide on PS4 are both separate from the PS3 trophy lists.

thanks guys, but thats not what i meant. i meant the definitive double collection that you can also get on ps3. does that install a separate trophy list to the original ps3 release of dead island or can i pick up where i left off with my plat list that only needs the dlc for 100%?

2 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

thanks guys, but thats not what i meant. i meant the definitive double collection that you can also get on ps3. does that install a separate trophy list to the original ps3 release of dead island or can i pick up where i left off with my plat list that only needs the dlc for 100%?

It installs a different list and you trophy % starts off at 0%. I have them both with different percentages. 

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

You pick up where you left off.

Are you sure about that? I didn't and had to start over.

Edited by skateak

20 minutes ago, skateak said:

Are you sure about that? I didn't and had to start over.

You started over when you bought the Dead Island DE that came with dlc for PS3? Or you were referring to that the PS4 has their own trophy list.

I should had worded it completely different but I assume you just pick up where you left off since its from one trophy list as there is no DI:DE trophy list on Ps3.

29 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

OP is asking about this, not the ps4 version

61nI5SSSzhL._SX342_.jpg

Ah I see. Well I am sure everyone can understand my confusion since he referred to it as the definitive edition. I should have looked at the sub-forum location

915ZgH35lpL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by skateak

For PS3 sure you can do it, that was the way i got the 100%. Firs i bought the game physical but then i wanted to 100% the game and in the end was cheaper to buy the whole digital game with DLC included + Riptide than the DLC alone.

Just a little note for Riptide Physical and Digital MP are not compatible

Edited by Chingon_Player
  • Like 1