Far Cry Sale - Ends 2/26/18

K_Raw21

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is currently a Far Cry Sale going on now. If you're like me and wanted to catch up on the series this is the perfect time now! 

Platform                        Title Sale Price  Original Price
PS3 Far Cry 2 $5.99 $19.99
PS3 Far Cry 3 $5.99 $19.99
PS3 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $4.99 $14.99
PS3 Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle $2.99 $9.99
PS3 Far Cry 4 $8.99 $29.99
PS3 Far Cry 4 Gold Edition $14.99 $49.99
PS3 Far Cry 4 Hurk Deluxe Pack $2.24 $7.49
PS3 Far Cry 4 Season Pass $8.99 $29.99
PS3 Far Cry Classic $2.99 $9.99
PS4 Far Cry 4 $11.99 $39.99
PS4 Far Cry Primal $14.99 $49.99
PS4 Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal $20.99 $69.99
PS4 Far Cry 4 Gold Edition $17.99 $59.99
PS4 Far Cry 4 Season Pass $8.99 $29.99
PS4 Far Cry 4 Valley of the Yetis $4.49 $14.99
PS4 Far Cry Primal - Digital Apex Edition $16.49 $54.99
PS4
  Far Cry Primal - Wenja Pack
$2.09 $6.09

• Like 3

16 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

out of that list. ended up getting parts of the season pass for far cry 4 it's complete. i just dread having to do one of the multiplayer requirements.

I didn't know far cry 4 had multiplayer trophies. Thanks for that little tid bit. I only played Far Cry Classics. I'm going to purchase Far Cry 2. I really want to try and get into the series

7 minutes ago, K_Raw21 said:

I didn't know far cry 4 had multiplayer trophies. Thanks for that little tid bit. I only played Far Cry Classics. I'm going to purchase Far Cry 2. I really want to try and get into the series

I hope you don't plan to get the platinum for it. And if you are, good luck. The online is ridiculously broken and will take you 80-100 hours to do (if you're lucky), and that's not including the story.

Edit: talking about Far Cry 2.

Edited by xMissFantasy

9 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

I hope you don't plan to get the platinum for it. And if you are, good luck. The online is ridiculously broken and will take you 80-100 hours to do (if you're lucky), and that's not including the story.

Edit: talking about Far Cry 2.

Well that was the goal if it was obtainable lol but after the guy posted Far Cry multiplayer I was like hmm I wonder if Far Cry 2 have multiplayer and I looked at the trophy list and guide and saw about the 80-100 hrs and t he glitches so we shall see how that look. I'm still grinding two games(beach buggy 9000 km and BFH 40K kills) and then after Crysis 2 I'll give Far Cry 2 a try and see how it goes

39 minutes ago, K_Raw21 said:

if have 2 consoles or a friend. the multiplayer has 2 small parts. i'm kinda making it look worse than it should but it really isn't.

one involves co-op (can't do it locally), the other is the play the most rated map which puts one in the scenario really easily.

far cry 2 is the worst offender, needs 16 human players together to play a match (i'll get it someday even then i can always just get the points on everything else).

Edited by kingdrake2

52 minutes ago, K_Raw21 said:

Well that was the goal if it was obtainable lol but after the guy posted Far Cry multiplayer I was like hmm I wonder if Far Cry 2 have multiplayer and I looked at the trophy list and guide and saw about the 80-100 hrs and t he glitches so we shall see how that look. I'm still grinding two games(beach buggy 9000 km and BFH 40K kills) and then after Crysis 2 I'll give Far Cry 2 a try and see how it goes

Yeah. Far Cry 2's multiplayer is rough. kingdrake2 has a point. You can use two consoles for the weapon exp and kills in general to level your rank (but you'll need one other person for the multi-kills) and the 16 player match trophy is by far the most ridiculous. After you're done those games, I wish you luck. It's a proud platinum to have.

already bought valley of the yetis dlc for far cry 4 on wednesday. Almost done! 

Also I finished far cry 4 MP trophies without boosting and that was in Dec 2016 which was a good year and a bit after release. You can easily do them without boosting

17 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

out of that list. ended up getting parts of the season pass for far cry 4 it's complete. i just dread having to do one of the multiplayer requirements.

4 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Got the season pass for FC4 last year. This time, I picked up Far Cry Classic and Far Cry 3. Just need to get FC4 at this point. 

Oh have fun with Far Cry classic :( It has not aged well.

I still have to get back to finishing it but I just shut it off because the gameplay is REALLY dated.