Unpatched version of the game

Hey guys, I just bought the game and saw this massive patch ( 10 gb, it's a lot to me, my internet is slow and restricted to 100gb per month ) and I am curious if any trophies are glithed. Does anyone knows what trophies are easier or harder on unpatched version of the game ? 

Sorry for my horrible English, just a slav trying to speak English ??

According to the Guide, 3 trophies are glitchy but playing unpatched isn't a good idea since the patches fix a lot of glitches (though not the buggy trophies) and add in support for the DLCs. It has been said that the latest patch has made the Mein Leben trophies more difficult/annoying but I can't confirm or deny this.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

22 minutes ago, skateak said:

I don't have the answer to your question but besides one small mistake, your English was pretty good.

Thanks ! I am trying to do my best, I read a lot of games/trophies related things in the internet hoping to one day speak fluent English :)

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to the Guide, 3 trophies are glitchy but playing unpatched isn't a good idea since the patches fix a lot of glitches (though not the buggy trophies) and add in support for the DLCs. It has been said that the latest patch has made the Mein Leben trophies more difficult/annoying but I can't confirm or deny this.

I don't plan to play DLC's, I'm glad it doesn't affect any trophies and I hope none of the glitches are too seriause, I don't know if I'll try mein leben but we will see. Thanks for the answer :D

24 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It has been said that the latest patch has made the Mein Leben trophies more difficult/annoying but I can't confirm or deny this.

Where has it been said that, please link me where you've seen this as I'd like to see it. 

2 hours ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

Nerfed damage didn't make the game harder1f642.png

That's the one I was thinking off, as there was some discussion in a recent thread as to exactly what the devs meant by "Updated difficulty balancing" ?. I can't find the original thread I was referring to but here are the actual release notes: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/187236/the-diaries-of-agent-silent-death-new-game-patch-now-available.