Disappointed by difficulty

theSpirae

Ok this is probably my next game after I complete Farcry5. Is this game srsly that easy on Deathmarch?? Should I even just start on Death? Or do you guys just have like OP builds with certain OP abilities spamming it over and over? 

49 minutes ago, Meachamp- said:

Even though the difficulty is not that hard, it's probably best played on Death March. I couldn't imagine spamming attacks on the lower difficulties. That would make it too easy.

100% agree.. wait till you get the best sword in the game... Or have a Crit build with three decoctions and have room for two potions xD

32 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Ok this is probably my next game after I complete Farcry5. Is this game srsly that easy on Deathmarch?? Should I even just start on Death? Or do you guys just have like OP builds with certain OP abilities spamming it over and over? 

It's definitely not easy as you can die in 3-4 shots if you're not careful but as you lvl up and place your points strategically and find good weapons it becomes a cake walk. I invested in an alchemy which has abilities that buff your attacks and magic ( exactly like how enchanting works to buff your armor and what not in Skyrim) so I became op. 

Also there are no ability spamming per se. As I said earlier I invested in a Crit build that does insane damage if you drink potions and stuff and I was able to 3-4 shot 99% of enemies late game.

Literally think bioshock on survivor. The hardest enemy you'll ever fight is the first enemy you'll encounter xD

Edit: forgot to answer your question :facepalm: definitely play on Death March. I actually played the entire game including the dlc on it because it would be way too easy otherwise. 

I managed to beat like 10 guards at Oxenfurt who are always 12 levels higher than you lol, that's how broken builds can become

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Builds do play a big part but the choices are really up to you. To be honest, it's the initial 10 levels that seem difficult and then you just become quite overpowered especially if you go to all of the places of power as soon as you can (they give extra ability points.)

Also, it depends on how quickly you can figure out attack patterns, you can get demolished. Keep in mind difficulty is subjective to different people, so you might even find it a good balance on Death March.

It is best played on Death March though for the best experience personally.

• Like 1