DrakeHellsing

Metal Gear Survive Makes You Pay For Additional Saves

62 posts in this topic

The amount of people blowing this out of context is pathetic. You get 30 credits a day free. So within 34 days max you have enough. 

But the question is - why would you want/need a second character? Other than race, you can change the cosmetic design at any point. Different accounts have their own saves so needed a new slot isnt required for other account - so what’s the issue? 

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

But the question is - why would you want/need a second character? Other than race, you can change the cosmetic design at any point. Different accounts have their own saves so needed a new slot isnt required for other account - so what’s the issue? 

Obviously, everyone but you has some idea that this is a desirable feature. Otherwise, Konami wouldn't sell rights to it, and people wouldn't be supporting, or complaining about, the decision.

For me on these days nothing surprises me! specially konami..
after the good example that star wars battlefront 2 was
I think playing this game is a matter of " survive "

I read this news a few days ago and i was talking about it with PooPooBlast in here

I think it's very important as consumers to NOT support this practice. Oh well, i am preaching to the choir here, i know. :giggle:

What baffles me is that apparently, there are over 900 PSN users owned this rubbish, Survive.

Man this is certainly a new low.....

Hopefully no other companies start doing stupid shit like this.

But my is guess is it's just going to get worse and worse since microtransactions is a multi billion dollar industry now...

and the number of owners still increasing. Last time I checked it was 950. Now it's over 1200 owners.

1 hour ago, ArabianLuffy said:

and the number of owners still increasing. Last time I checked it was 950. Now it's over 1200 owners.

because the game is fun if a little overpriced

On 2/27/2018 at 3:02 PM, ArabianLuffy said:

You should already know how the virus spreads when you see zombies infecting normal people. 🙃

I'll just leave these here

Edited by enaysoft

People really do love to bitch and cry over nothing the game doesn’t force you to spend money and you can get the character slot for free just log in each day if you really feel you need a completely pointless extra slot.