some question about the game

FielVeredus

The game is not hard. There are a few spots, that could cause trouble the first time playing on hard, but nothing too hard. The No-Death can be done on easy, there are only 3 or 4 spots, where you have to be careful (mostly traps, that can insta-kill you)

If you like Twin-Stick Games, it should be no problem at all.

I have no clue about the 3 additional trophies, but they should be no problem, if you platted the main game.

Edited by Mori-101
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mori-101 said:

The game is not hard. There are a few spots, that could cause trouble the first time playing on hard, but nothing too hard. The No-Death can be done on easy, there are only 3 or 4 spots, where you have to be careful (mostly traps, that can insta-kill you)

If you like Twin-Stick Games, it should be no problem at all.

I have no clue about the 3 additional trophies, but they should be no problem, if you platted the main game.

Thanks.

The new update added new game plus, so there is any kind of progression system in this game ? because if it has New Game plus it will likely be carry one and my 2nd PT on hard easier.

As far as I can remember, you can level up in the game and earn 1 Unlock Point for each level. Each ability needs a certain amount of Unlock Points. You can always remove the Unlock Points again and use it for other abilities. There is no limit to how often you can change.

It could be possible, that you'll carry over your level and points. Then you could be able to unluck all abilities at once, when you reach a certain level. But dont count me on that.

Edited by Mori-101

6 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Thanks.

The new update added new game plus, so there is any kind of progression system in this game ? because if it has New Game plus it will likely be carry one and my 2nd PT on hard easier.

I wonder if you can play on easy and then new game plus on hard. Should make the plat easier if you can do this.

Just got the plat and 100% as well. Here's a few things I want to note:

- The game is pretty easy. The only hard part is the beginning of the hard playthrough when you don't have any upgrades yet. 5/10 at most.

- New Game+ is an entirely separate difficulty that continues from your last playthrough. There are no options to change the difficulty of new game+ so you have to play the game again anyway. Once you have finished new game+ the difficulty will be unavailable until you finish a new playthrough.

- Tried the quitting to main menu trick on new game+ for the no death trophy. Didn't get it. So I think either it must be done on a new playthrough or the developer fixed the trick with the latest patch.

- My advice is to finish the game on Hard -> Grind kills and other trophies with level select -> New Game+ -> Easy for the no death trophy -> Arena or Speedrun. First 2 playthroughs should be enough practice for the no death run, just be careful of some traps in the Creeps' Nest level that are insta-kill. Other than that you should be fine :D 

Edited by Donkrieg1011
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Donkrieg1011 said:

Just got the plat and 100% as well. Here's a few things I want to note:

- The game is pretty easy. The only hard part is the beginning of the hard playthrough when you don't have any upgrades yet. 5/10 at most.

- New Game+ is an entirely separate difficulty that continues from your last playthrough. There are no options to change the difficulty of new game+ so you have to play the game again anyway. Once you have finished new game+ the difficulty will be unavailable until you finish a new playthrough.

- Tried the quitting to main menu trick on new game+ for the no death trophy. Didn't get it. So I think either it must be done on a new playthrough or the developer fixed the trick with the latest patch.

- My advice is to finish the game on Hard -> Grind kills and other trophies with level select -> New Game+ -> Easy for the no death trophy -> Arena or Speedrun. First 2 playthroughs should be enough practice for the no death run, just be careful of some traps in the Creeps' Nest level that are insta-kill. Other than that you should be fine :D 

Thanks ! It's good to know that quit won't work if you play on new game plus. (at least i hope it's just that)

Is there anything new/special in new game plus ?

Edited by FielVeredus

Just now, lordzeze said:

Can't you just back up your save on PS+ cloud after every level and just load it back if you do end up dying?

yeah i meant to do this just to be safe after latest patch. this way is only guaranteed way.

btw, just got the game. seems it isn't too bad to plat and fun game.

1 hour ago, FielVeredus said:

Thanks ! It's good to know that quit won't work if you play on new game plus. (at least i hope it's just that)

Is there anything new/special in new game plus ?

Just tougher enemies but they should still be easy to beat since you have even more points to spend on upgrades in new game+. There is also a different ending iirc. I tried the uploading to the cloud trick and it didn't work. I think it's because the game keeps count of the total number of deaths and that number is in the game data rather than the save data. Or maybe it was just me doing it incorrectly because I was on new game+ and wanted to finish quickly :D. So just beat the game again on easy after your first 2 runs since you'd know where all the traps are and when to respec for certain encounters. I went through it in like 2 hours with little trouble since the enemies on easy are garbage lol. Overall the entire thing should take you from 15-20 hours including the DLC.

Edited by Donkrieg1011