Is this game super hard to platinum?

AfiqMohd86

On 3/5/2018 at 0:51 AM, AfiqMohd86 said:

5-6/10. This game needs practice and patience.

The 60 minute speedrun trophy seems to be the most difficult. How tight is the timer?

On 2/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, gerboize said:

You have to finish the game without dying for a trophy. I wouldn't say it's hard, but you need to be very cautious and have good knowledge of the levels.

You don't have to finish it without dying, but without restarting, which happens when you lose three lives.

2 hours ago, KOLOSHOW1 said:

The 60 minute speedrun trophy seems to be the most difficult. How tight is the timer?

You don't have to finish it without dying, but without restarting, which happens when you lose three lives.

I'm not talking about that trophy. You need to finish all of the challenges for another one, and one of the challenges requires you to go through the whole game in one life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KOLOSHOW1 said:

You have a ton of room for error, I suggest doing it on your “Hard” playthrough as you’ll have all the weapons unlocked at the start. If you feel too slow you can retire the level and start again with no added time on your save. Just make sure you do it before the “game over” screen or it’ll count the previous run. You can refer to ThanatosNinja’s guide on .org to see what level time you should be aiming for.

I completed the game on hard mode in 54 mins without restarting, definitely manageable. Dont restart if you get a game over as it will count towards the total time. 

As for the EX mode challenges, challenge 36 which requires you to do all stages in a single go with only 1 life is the hardest part. There’s a few stages that has instant death here and there. 

@AfiqMohd86 Originally, the only glitched trophy I had was getting all the FINE PLAYs for the Prison level boss, since the damn game didn't want to register me actually getting said FINE PLAYs. Thankfully, @Jwalfe showed me how he managed to get them, along with the trophy, so now none of the trophies should be "bugged".

The only thing that is pissing me off right now is challenge number 36, and that's the last one I need to do for getting the platinum on the PS3 version.

• 2 weeks later...

It has a few difficult parts but overall, not bad.  I enjoyed the game for what it was.  It's not as bad as people make it out to be, maybe just a bit cheesy?  I can also confirm the frame drops on the final stage when using Battalion's weapon.  That was actually annoying.