Vault keys

BEANO_BRFC

These guys never give up releasing more DLC. I still need Xathenos troop so it might come naturally but after that I’m not touching this game anymore. This might be the first DLC that actually has trophies related to the update, all the others are just random, an extension to the main game trophies (like kingdoms).

They don’t change to much in the game and it becomes boring. They just extend their game by adding trophies. Get ready for the stupid “Reach Level 1000” for a Bronze Trophy.

Members of my guild have confirmed gnome encounters in ranked pvp, unranked pvp, explore, quest mode and challenges. Not confirmed yet is dungeons, which would also fall in the category 'everything except guild wars'.

Confirmed item drops so far: 4 gem keys, 1 event key, 20k gold, 10k gold, 500 souls, various traitstones from major to celestials.

No one from my guild has gotten a vault key yet.

The initial gnome encounter rate has already been changed, the encounter rate has gone up and the rewards have gone down a bit. So maybe the above item drops were partially from before this tweak. Encounter rate is 1 in 30 battles, on average, randomness always prevails of course.

One long weekend (friday-monday) a month there will be a vault event, during which the gnome encounter rate goes up. There is no information yet on when this will be.

The gnome needs 9 red mana for his 'escape attack' which has a 30% of the gnome escaping. So be sure to defeat it before it escapes.

• Like 1