Onimusha 5

wolf723

Anyone else wish they make this game for the Ps3?

I really enjoyed the Onimusha 1-3 never played the Dawn of Dreams , Blade Warriors  nor Onimusha Tactics
I wish they release an HD Collection 

post-41692-0-98668900-1364192618_thumb.jpg

Edited by wolf723
  • Like 1

I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise, mostly the original trilogy. The first two games were fantastic, especially the second one which was just a gorgeous blend of mythology and historical drama. That game looks amazing even today, with those beautiful pre-rendered backgrounds and all. They went a little too crazy for my tastes in 3 (time travel and Jean Reno??) and Dawn of Dreams - which I still haven't finished - felt more like an over the top anime spinoff of Onimusha.

But I definitely miss the franchise. I doubt they will make another one, but I'd buy an HD collection in a heartbeat.

Crapcom has massively changed their "direction" for most games.They have been focus on RPG genre like Monster Hunter/Dragon Dogma or Shooting genre like RE6. Afterall,I am still missing Onimusha series and Megaman X series,those are my fav all time but sadly, ps3 has no those titles which is a big disappointment for me honestly. What to do,Crapcom never listened to fans.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else wish they make this game for the Ps3?

I really enjoyed the Onimusha 1-3 never played the Dawn of Dreams , Blade Warriors  nor Onimusha Tactics

I wish they release an HD Collection 

attachicon.gif4653-211530-OccamsPackage7jpg-620x.jpg

I would love to see a collection, but until then I will get the PS2 versions on Dawn of Dreams and the others, completely forgot about those, I have the first 3 though. Love them!!