How is this game compared to BF4 and BF3?

DARKB1KE

I enjoyed BF3 and BF4. 

Hardline was.... ughhhhh... different.

I'm a little turned off by Battlefield series after Hardline, how would you compare this game to BF3 and BF4?

It looks really weird, it kinda reminds me of Battlefront more than anything, especially the HUD design/text markers/etc.

I really liked that in BF3 and BF4 you could rent a server and boost with friends, its less stressful this way, is that still possible in BF1?

It's on sale really cheap right now so I might pick it up. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

I bought it last weekend and i dont regret it. Its very similar to BF4, it has different weapons and vehicles ofc, but the core gameplay is mostly the same.

The base game's multiplayer trophies are very easy, i already got all of them without even trying, so its a fast and easy plat.

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

I really liked that in BF3 and BF4 you could rent a server and boost with friends, its less stressful this way, is that still possible in BF1?

It's on sale really cheap right now so I might pick it up. 

boosting in BF1 is way easier and even the trophies are way easier to boost than in BF3 and BF4.

hell, you can start a server with only 1 guy from what i've heard. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked mine up cheap. Ive played 12 matches.

In those 12 matches ive always been at the top of the scoreboard, I used sniper 90% of the time. Sniping seems a lot easier or I just gotten better...

Also your team sucks, ive gotten high kills on tdm and I just end up losing cause my team cant keep up. I won 1/12 games so far.

Edit: The game is really good by the way.

Edited by AustinNSx
Forgot something

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:31 AM, TiNnYzEuS said:

If you like the BF games in general you will love this, it’s the best one since BFBC2. The trophies are all piss easy without boosting and I’m pretty sure you can’t start a server with 1 lol. 

I really would recommend this game though, the online is awesome.  

I think this game is terrible compared to the older ones.  It feels weird, the UI is a remake of Battlefront UI.  It just looks so dumbed down as far as interface goes.

Some of these DLC trophies are pretty grindy, I don't like how you can't unlock weapons with XP now. 

On 3/9/2018 at 7:41 PM, AustinNSx said:

Just picked mine up cheap.

I ended up getting the BF1/Titanfall 2 ultimate bundle for cheap. 

2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

I think this game is terrible compared to the older ones.  It feels weird, the UI is a remake of Battlefront UI.  It just looks so dumbed down as far as interface goes.

Some of these DLC trophies are pretty grindy, I don't like how you can't unlock weapons with XP now. 

I ended up getting the BF1/Titanfall 2 ultimate bundle for cheap. 

You must have been out of Battlefield for some time as assignments have been around for a long time. The layout of the menus is admittedly shit but the online itself is brilliant imo.

• 2 weeks later...