Guide

Champ147

I've officially decided to try making my second guide ever and this is going to be the game. Since I would like this guide to be great and with my limited experience, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in helping with the guide? My only guide I've ever made was for the game Gauntlet, which turned out well but it in comparison is an easier game to write one for. So I'm open to experienced and new writers alike, as they say, two heads are better than one.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

I've officially decided to try making my second guide ever and this is going to be the game. Since I would like this guide to be great and with my limited experience, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in helping with the guide? My only guide I've ever made was for the game Gauntlet, which turned out well but it in comparison is an easier game to write one for. So I'm open to experienced and new writers alike, as they say, two heads are better than one.  

Good luck, but for future reference: this is the thread to look for contributors.

• Like 1

I haven't played this game yet, so I can't offer collaboration, but you might also post this question in the thread posted below. It's the most active thread for current guide writers on this site and maybe you will find someone there, as quite a few writers follow that thread. hope you will find someone :)