-A Massive Apology From SlaveBeastTaka

SlaveBeastTaka

Hello Everyone,

I owe you all an apology. When I was filling out my profile, I clearly wasn’t thinking. I now realize that what I wrote was offensive to some of you, as well as racist.

It was never my intention to cause drama on PSNProfiles or hurt anyone mentally. Looking back however, I can clearly see that I didn’t think things through before I decided on describing my profile. Next time, I’ll be sure to keep my profile friendly. and, be very cautious on what i say on this forum. I will acknowledge the rules of PSNProfiles in mind. 

I hope you’ll forgive me for making you feel unease. Please accept this massive apology as a sincere peace offering.

All the best,

-SlaveBeastTaka

PS,

I love all races. And, I am looking for legit gaming friends. Regardless what race you are. The reason i'm making this apology, is because im starting some projects in the future. I don't want anyone to attack me to the point were i can't do my project's properly. I promise I wont be racist on pnsprofiles again or towards anyone. And, if you don't accept this apology, I understand. No hard feelings. But, thank you if you do. Very much appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Didn't you already make an apology thread? 

Also are you really sorry...or are you just sorry so people won't flame you?

Honestly I think most people forgot about your intro thread. The only reason I remember is because you keep bringing it up.

Yes, I did. My last apology was very weak. and, this is the last time im going to bring it up. I wanted to make my apology better. 

And, I am sorry.  Being racist is just wrong. I dont want anyone to flame me. or be that kind of person.  Im not just saying it, I mean it.