Question about "Mein leben" after the patch

The difficulty has apparently been adjusted across some of the other modes to make the game a little easier overall. I don't think the difficulty of I Am Death Incarnate / Mein Leben has been changed at all.

From what I've seen and read, the level skips still work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

The difficulty has apparently been adjusted across some of the other modes to make the game a little easier overall. I don't think the difficulty of I Am Death Incarnate / Mein Leben has been changed at all.

From what I've seen and read, the level skips still work.

I've googled around and can't find one answer on what the level skip is. Care to elaborate?

Can you skip a short difficult section or really big portions of the game? (like speedrunners in Uncharted Drakes Fortune).

10 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

I've googled around and can't find one answer on what the level skip is. Care to elaborate?

Can you skip a short difficult section or really big portions of the game? (like speedrunners in Uncharted Drakes Fortune).

You can skip short sections of the game check out the guide for mein leben on this site there are few nice videos.

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait, what? They really listened to that petition?

Nope, nothing has been changed. They just adjusted some of the other difficulties to make the game easier for other players not attempting IADI/ML.

4 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

You can skip a significant section of some levels, and one level altogether. Section F Revisit (when you have to find the nuclear warhead) can be skipped entirely by clipping through a wall and practically swimming to the end of the level.

EDIT: Bear in mind that there are substantial risks to using these skips, though - some of the later ones allow you to skip entire levels but I've seen streamers just die randomly for no reason when attempting them. The game sometimes knows when you're outside the boundaries and will kill you instantly if you don't do things properly. The Section F skip is pretty reliable, though - I used it in every run I had.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212
  • Like 1