fresquinho

Still possible to achieve 100% on LBP2?

7 posts in this topic

Is it still possible to achieve 100% on this?  

I can't find the DC COMICS DLC on EU PStore..  

I am only missing Cross Controller and DC Comics DLC's... 

Edited by fresquinho

I think it got delisted a while back, so you can't get it unless you had the DLC already.

19 minutes ago, derdimi said:

The DC Comics Pack was not delistet - Muppets was. Here is a link to the German store for example: https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001

EDIT: I guess you're Portuguese? Here you go: https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001

Thank you!!! 

I haven't bought any LBP2 DLC... so I have to buy the complete version as soon as possible, hope it gets discounted though.

I heard that the complete edition only contains an online code for the dlc, so someone would need to confirm it still works if it’s delisted.

34 minutes ago, FFDannyB said:

I heard that the complete edition only contains an online code for the dlc, so someone would need to confirm it still works if it’s delisted.

It doesn't matter if the DLC is delisted, as long as the code hasn't expired. Not long ago, I got a code for DLC on a game that had been delisted years before, and was able to download it just fine. Main issue would be making sure the code itself is still valid. (Sony would likely replace an unused expired code, but that's a hassle)