planes wont use nitrous

Taliesin_2943

ok im picking the game back up after years of it in the backlog and for the life of me i cant get the nitrous to work on the jet im trying to do challenges and the game and everywhere i look says r2 is both accelerate and my nos but while i can accelerate the nos never kicks in the bar never goes downa nd i cant win certain courses cause the jet is like 5-10 seconds too slow plus the take offs are always a creepy crawl aswell i think also due to the lack of real thrust im watching videos where people are taking of fairly quick aand are using the nitrous and the bar is going own etc

so any suggestions?

Yep, your R2 is toast. I had the same thing happen on my old controller. I was able to tell because I went to go play some Assassin Creed games and I couldn't run in any of them without putting an insane amount of uncomfortable pressure on the trigger.

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Yep, your R2 is toast. I had the same thing happen on my old controller. I was able to tell because I went to go play some Assassin Creed games and I couldn't run in any of them without putting an insane amount of uncomfortable pressure on the trigger.

thats the thing this is the only game that my r2 wasnt working properly on every other game worked fine but i did switch from the original duelshock 4 to the new one that comes with the slim and its very hair trigger lol