platinum Trophy time?

steel6burgh

SO with so little information out about this game I'm curious if anybody can give an estimate on time to platinum?  difficulty?  What are the hardest trophies?  Is the campaign any good?  I've heard the multiplayer is fun but nothing on the campaign.  Watching you tube videos it looks quite boring to be honest.  any feedback would be nice.

9 hours ago, HaoGePlay said:

It's seem not very difficult,but need a lot time,and you must keep online all the time!!!

I wonder is there any trophie must play with other player?

i haven't started the game yet so i don't know.  I was actually hoping more of the trophies were the multiplayer in this one because the campaign just looks boring.  The multiplayer looks fun.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Not sure how you could expect anyone to give an estimate on Pllatinum time since even 2 weeks later of your post, nobody has achieved platinum yet.

Are you being serious?  you don't know how someone could give an estimate?   Do you understand the meaning of estimate?   Like based on your experience about how long would you estimate the platinum may take.  Maybe someone who was far enough along in the game could say i've spent about 30 hours so far and I'm guessing since i still have to do this and that it will take me 10 more maybe.  So possibly it's about 40 hours but thats just an estimate.  LMAO.  You're kidding right?

Edited by steel6burgh

21 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

This guy, 1 week and 3 three days, only need 3 trophies more for plat.

Plat in two week... playing seven hours... 98 hours plat.

nice.  I heard it's possible the trophy for eating all food isn't yet obtainable ido you know if that is accurate?  I just started the game yesterday.  Liking it so far.

• Like 1

If you want to go for the platinum, do it fast. Do the story missions as fast as possible to unlock the coop maps. Never tried a Hard map solo but even with others, if you're not prepared you'll get wrecked. I don't know if you need to do every mission on every difficulty to get "Common Struggle" but it's only going to get harder and harder to find a match or a team so you'll eventually have to solo them.

It is currently impossible to get this trophy because the recipes for the Legendary items such as the Gear workshop, and kitchen have not been released yet and will be in a future update along with further content. People have used cheat engines on the PC to get Epic weapons like the .44, costumes such as the (walker gear legs(lower), anti-air gatling gun emplacement, and even change the damage/amount of ammo each thing can carry. I wouldn't be surprised if someone recorded some of this soon.

The only trohpies I need right now that CAN be achieved are either the ones that take play time (survivor/proficient), or SV coins if you are like me and did not pull cheap trick while fighting the lord of dust to get the "home" trophy and don't want to delete your only save file. The collecter and foodie is currently locked behind future content releases and events.

In light of this, it is impossible to give an estimate of the time for the platinum trophy until everything is released on PS4. You can ask PC players about it but I don't really see a point in arguing about this. Save your energy for trying to make Konami change its current outlook on how to make games.

Edited by schicic
  • Like 1

Easily 150+ hours since unlocking all skills and crafting all weapons will be a HUGE grind.

Difficulty is only a 3/10 id say.

Since SP endgame activity is time gated, aside from hours via grind, around 2-3 months is required unless you pay money.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Without the REAL MONEY Boost it ll take between 700-1000 hours......getting all chars up to 68 (69 is only cosmetic) in order to upgrade each and every class to max takes forever! Almost every way to grind and rack up Kuban is nerfed. If you going for Base Defense grinding you ll need 4 days for approx. 7 million Kuban. You need 64.000.000 Kuban for 1 Char. Since you have to wait the full 4 days it ll take you 40 days...so pointless!

Going on Salvage missions grants you up to 600.000 in 20-25 maybe 30 minutes due to loading times! That will take up to 100 games in 1 specific gamemode since Rescue Mission only gives you little Kuban between 250k and 300....and no matter what...the Real Money Boost doesnt count in online coop!

Last but not least theres a possibility to do Singularity Missions in SP....this will take 5 min....and grants you about 400-500k! The very very downside is....you have to sleep at least 3 full days in row...72 hours ingame to make it respawn. The time you need to sleep,craft food,eat the food and travel back and forth to the Singularity Spot isnt worth the effort! Its ok in the beginning but you "for the love of god" die sooner or later because you have not a single onion left to eat and you will run low on materials since you have to craft and/or repair your gear over and over again!not to mention bullets^^! So 150 hours isnt even close to reality!

I play every day ,and im at 430 hours....2 chars are maxed out, 1 is at 60% and the 4th at level 0 (40 ingame).

This is only 1 trophy...the other Trophy to get to Platinum is, you need to obtain all Weapons and all Gear! The % to get an Epic Weapon has been confirmed by Konami is 5 fucking %.Meaning ,....you get.... "if you are lucky" an Epic Weapon every 20 matches, which i can confirm is true somehow!.....BUT....you need them all and for me and my friends its very common to get the same weapon over and over again. So this will take a while too. And since you need all that Gear and Stuff...my advice...keep playing online because you have all your Chars maxed out before you have all the Gear and Weapons!

Greetz and have Fun....Sub!

Edited by Subjugator

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2018 at 6:40 AM, Subjugator said:

Without the REAL MONEY Boost it ll take between 700-1000 hours....

Definitely not the "estimate" that steel6burgh was hoping for. Even today 0% on the platinum.

I couldn't help noticing that my previous comments have been deleted from this thread.

As it happens though, my explanation about not being able to precict the future for something that hasn't been achieved was ironically the best estimate given.

700-1000 hours though if ture, seems like an insanely ridiculous amount of time if that is indeed true. What were Konami thinking?!

I'd like to think that nobody has platinum for the game because it's so terrible that everyone stopped playing.

Edited by enaysoft

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Definitely not the "estimate" that steel6burgh was hoping for. Even today 0% on the platinum.

I couldn't help noticing that my previous comments have been deleted from this thread.

As it happens though, my explanation about not being able to precict the future for something that hasn't been achieved was ironically the best estimate given.

700-1000 hours though if ture, seems like an insanely ridiculous amount of time if that is indeed true. What were Konami thinking?!

I'd like to think that nobody has platinum for the game because it's so terrible that everyone stopped playing.

The guy gave his estimate.  Between 700 and 1000 hours.  It's a fair estimate.  And from the beginning that is what I wanted was an estimate based on what somebody else may have heard or learned from playing the game.  The guy that gave the estimate may be correct or may be wrong.  Regardless I appreciate the fact that he was being helpful and not sarcastic or argumentative. I was wrong evidently on my estimate I didn't have all the information I needed which is why I asked.  I certainly had nothing to do with your comments being removed.  sometimes they remove comments if they are useless or off topic or argumentative.   I think one of the site moderators must have did that.     

Pointing out the impossibility of estimating on a matter yet to be achieved in the world.

Well, let's just say the "estimate" I gave, it's as true today, as it was last month.

If you happen to perceive that reality as being sarcastic or argumentative, that's down to you.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:00 AM, enaysoft said:

Pointing out the impossibility of estimating on a matter yet to be achieved in the world.

Well, let's just say the "estimate" I gave, it's as true today, as it was last month.

If you happen to perceive that reality as being sarcastic or argumentative, that's down to you.

bro  no estimate in the world is given after the job has been completed.  We finished the job so let us give you your estimate.  you don't understand what an estimate is.   You were correct in the fact that metal gear survive ended up being real hard to estimate time to platinum.  Good for you.  however you are wrong that somebody has to obtain something to estimate how long it could take.  that is not always the case.   I was simply asking if anybody had any idea based on any information or experiences from the game they may have gathered.  Then here you come along trying to be smart and say, "nobody has achieved it yet how do you expect someone to give and estimate/"  Now was that helpful?  Do you think maybe that could have been a situation where you just went on to another post where maybe you owned the game and had something constructive to say?     Here you are arguing on a thread about a game you don't even own  telling me I'm wrong for asking a question about a game I do own.   

I was never trying to smart, I was genuinely trying to explain that no matter what estimate someone can give, there is no credible fact or evidence to back up those claims.

Saying an estimate for a platinum was unfeasible. Now though you have people starting to get platinum, took them over a month. Get your estimate from that. 200 to 500 hours?

Edited by enaysoft

• 4 weeks later...

of course there was evidence to back up my guessing.......ME AND MY FRIENDS...playing this game day and night.....what else do you need??? We are Number 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 in the world with platinum.

Sometimes people need proof for proven things....exhausting.

Anyway.....you will need the exact amount of time i was mentioning couple of weeks before but I would cut it down to 600-800 hours!

PS: Money Boost will cut it down to maybe.....500-650

Greetz

6 hours ago, Subjugator said:

of course there was evidence to back up my guessing.......ME AND MY FRIENDS...playing this game day and night.....what else do you need??? We are Number 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 in the world with platinum.

Sometimes people need proof for proven things....exhausting.

Anyway.....you will need the exact amount of time i was mentioning couple of weeks before but I would cut it down to 600-800 hours!

PS: Money Boost will cut it down to maybe.....500-650

Greetz

I don't know how many hours it took me but I'm quite certain it wasn't anything over 300.  I did buy a booster pass for 30 day which was 9.99 well spent.  the method i used was quite boring but I used the container side missions at teleport 3 and 6.  I just killed all enemies and teleported back to base and repeated until the mission would disappear.  My favorite was the 4 bombers at teleporter 6 where I would use stealth and use the wormhole transporter which gave 1.5x Kuban. Of course the bombers gave double the rank anyways and with the booster it was double that so it added up pretty quick once one of the sub classes was maxed out and you were getting some level 70 bombers thrown in there.  I could kill all 4 bombers transport to base camp and back in about a minute and would get over 100,000 Kuban.  Probably averaged a little less maybe 5 million per hour.  Of course was still earning for base digs in the process.   anyway I wasted a lot of time before I found out you didn't need epic weapons where I had been playing salvage missions over and over waiting in lobbies for matchmaking and wasting a lot of time like that.  Once I knew how to get everything i needed I grinded out most of the Kuban in a few weeks while finishing up the foodie trophy and collector trophies waiting on base digs to finish etc.  I'm quite certain knowing what i know now I could get the platinum in about 150 hours give or take with a 30 day booster pass.