Collectibles/Lore Trophies

Throw7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone wondering....  2 of the secrets all REALLY well hidden (and a little glitched)

OVERCHARGE --> shot a street sign for a secret (dont remember which, but just shoot everyone of them)

EOF --> as soon as you enter the final area, go the teleportation device in front of you an keep pushing the button until it (randomly?) teleports you to a secret area with a collectable

NOTE. If this collectable doesnt register , go out of the game, reenter and grab the collectable in your room. it should make the reward sound and give you the trophy

hope it helps =)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi all. 

I had the same issue. Only the trophy for all collectibles popped for me when I picked up the last one again in my home. I got all the other stuff but nothing happened. 

So I just tried again by reloading an older save where I had just one text lore and two radiances left. I went to the place where the last text was missing, but nothing happened. So I went back to my home and opened the ai file on the computer behind the blue door. I don't know why but the text lore trophy finally popped after that. Then I went to the other places where I missed the radiances and the last trophy really unlocked. Maybe I was just lucky but maybe this helps someone. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 7/13/2019 at 2:40 PM, KeZune89 said:

Hi all. 

I had the same issue. Only the trophy for all collectibles popped for me when I picked up the last one again in my home. I got all the other stuff but nothing happened. 

So I just tried again by reloading an older save where I had just one text lore and two radiances left. I went to the place where the last text was missing, but nothing happened. So I went back to my home and opened the ai file on the computer behind the blue door. I don't know why but the text lore trophy finally popped after that. Then I went to the other places where I missed the radiances and the last trophy really unlocked. Maybe I was just lucky but maybe this helps someone. 

I'd just like to quote this post to confirm that I was able to unlock the collectible trophies by using this method, the game seems to have some strange issues with "registering" certain collectibles, so you just have to pick em up again.

• 1 year later...