Hello here

Rewemarkt66

8 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome and nice list of plats! Especially the MGS ones. 

Enjoy your stay.

As a Metal Gear Fan, it was like a must have. But I think MG Rising is beyond my skills xD MGS2 was hard enough with the VR-Missions(The reason I don't have the PS Vita Plat too, sniper controls are even more sensitive!)

3 minutes ago, Koromaru said:

Welcome and have a nice time with earning trophies in nice games; have conservations with the People here and enjoy the gaming!

Thanks^^

22 hours ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Welcome to the site :)

Nice plats! Metal geeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks^^ It's not over yet, Snake!

22 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and good luck semi-hunting :P

xD Thanks^^

20 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Welcome! 1f643.png

*Makes a hand-stand* Thanks^^

9 hours ago, FunnyLight19 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums 

Thanks^^

• Like 1

Just now, Rewemarkt66 said:

Well, I wouldn't say I'm much of a competitor, but winning against others still feels good, thanks^^

Well, the competitions are laid back, I'm talking about the ones where you try to finish a game in a certain amount of time.  Like, you like to play games, right!  Not player vs player in the game, but gives you a little more incentive to finish that game in your backlog.  Good luck!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PermaFox said:

Well, the competitions are laid back, I'm talking about the ones where you try to finish a game in a certain amount of time.  Like, you like to play games, right!  Not player vs player in the game, but gives you a little more incentive to finish that game in your backlog.  Good luck!!

Oh yeah finished a season in F1 2014 today and got World Champion and worked some other trophies up, at least I'm there now by 60%, not 2x% anymore

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 8:43 PM, Rewemarkt66 said:

As a Metal Gear Fan, it was like a must have. But I think MG Rising is beyond my skills xD MGS2 was hard enough with the VR-Missions(The reason I don't have the PS Vita Plat too, sniper controls are even more sensitive!)

Thanks^^

You should give MGR:R a chance, absolutely cracking game. If you're worried about the plat you can try it on a dummy account first but you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly even if you've never really played an action game before. TheSeraphim17 has some smashing guides for Revengeance difficulty, which you'll actually find to be much easier than your first playthrough because of everything you've unlocked by that point. You can pretty much cheese through the entire thing and refer to the guides for the boss fights. These are also cakewalk once you've mastered parrying. It's one of those plats that give you a rewarding feeling imo. The VR missions are the worst part, specifically 17 and 18 iirc. With a bit of practice and a lot of patience you'll get it though.

Oh and welcome Christian :)

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

You should give MGR:R a chance, absolutely cracking game. If you're worried about the plat you can try it on a dummy account first but you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly even if you've never really played an action game before. TheSeraphim17 has some smashing guides for Revengeance difficulty, which you'll actually find to be much easier than your first playthrough because of everything you've unlocked by that point. You can pretty much cheese through the entire thing and refer to the guides for the boss fights. These are also cakewalk once you've mastered parrying. It's one of those plats that give you a rewarding feeling imo. The VR missions are the worst part, specifically 17 and 18 iirc. With a bit of practice and a lot of patience you'll get it though.

Oh and welcome Christian :)

Thanks^^ Also, uhm...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1849-metal-gear-rising-revengeance/Rewemarkt66

I have the game xD

Yeah, I checked yesterday or so. But I decided to ask you directly since I wasn't totally sure.

More or less, if I'm not mistaken you had this 'PS4 exclusive Trophies Club'-Thing, I was around this Club. Wasn't active on trophies.de for a long time, though. 

2 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Yeah, I checked yesterday or so. But I decided to ask you directly since I wasn't totally sure.

More or less, if I'm not mistaken you had this 'PS4 exclusive Trophies Club'-Thing, I was around this Club. Wasn't active on trophies.de for a long time, though. 

PS4 Exclusive Trophies Club? I have 3 clubs, but non have to do with that o-o

8 hours ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

Ah I completely misread your comment, apologies! Aside from a couple of VR missions I think you've already done the hardest part of the plat. With infinite ripper mode and the sliding technique your only obstacles will be the bosses on Revengeance difficulty which you'll get down with those video guides :) He actually does them all the hard way too so you can always opt for the easy infinite ripper mode method. If you're not too bothered about perfect parries, spam parry will always get you through Monsoon without taking a hit. As a fellow MGS fan, I think it'd look great to have a completed list of MGS titles on your profile.

Edited by Zolkovo