Suggestion: adding 100% to trophy cabinet

Mr_Skirra

Let's say you finally got that awesome Skyrim platinum. Sure, you can put that in your cabinet. It is always great to show off a nice plat.
However, most games nowadays have some sort of DLC, often making the 100% much rarer than the platinum itself.
Look at Battlefield hardline for example: it has a platinum rarity of 6.49% on PS4, but only 213 people (0.1%) have the complete 100%
That's why I thought it would be a nice idea to have the extra function of putting a complete game you're proud of in the trophy cabinet. 

The icon could be the same as the platinum (or the icon of the base game), the rarity would just be the 100% completed rarity instead of trophy rarity, and instead of the trophy icon it could say a 100%. 

Anyone else who thinks it would be a nice idea to add? It might bring some extra depth to the trophy cabinet and for those who want to show off that they went for the full game, not just the plat.

• Like 1

I was also thinking just like the "Rarest Trophies" section on a profile, maybe a "Rarest 100%s" thing should be there too, however most people might also complain that your rarest platinum list would also be your rarest 100%. But I do like this idea, but I'd say it should be an optional inclusion rather than mandatory, maybe this could be a premium profile feature, like having 10 trophies in your cabinet is. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I was also thinking just like the "Rarest Trophies" section on a profile, maybe a "Rarest 100%s" thing should be there too, however most people might also complain that your rarest platinum list would also be your rarest 100%. But I do like this idea, but I'd say it should be an optional inclusion rather than mandatory, maybe this could be a premium profile, like having 10 trophies in your cabinet is. 

I actually like the idea too. 
I thought about it because I have the GTA V plat (2.10% rarity) and the FIFA 18 plat (2.66% rarity), but I'd love to add my BF3 100%, which is only a 0.99% rarity, however, the plat is 3.29%, so higher than the previous two I mentioned.

Speaking of rarest, when are we getting it in a way that on our profiles our rarest trophies are one rarest trophy per game. Right now all 5 of them are Super Meat Boy. Just put SMB plat there, at number two my rarest for Ninja Senki DX, at three Bound, at four rarest pier solar trophy and at five my rarest Velocity trophy. Yes, almost all of them will be plats, but I don't mind that. Maybe give the players that option. Would be nice option to have as a Premium Subscriber. I'd subscribe for life in a heartbeat.

I think all of the options on the right side (trophy cabinet, rarest, and milestones) should be customizable, because everybody's preferences are different. For me, I personally hate the rarest trophy section because three of my rarest trophies are from No Man's Sky, which isn't exactly a game I'm proud to have 100%'d. I think it would be great if users had more options of what they wanted to display. For example, instead of a trophy cabinet, maybe you could have a game cabinet, where you could display your top five or 10 favorite games (along with the completion percentage). That -- to me, anyway -- would be more meaningful than a trophy cabinet, which I never even bother to use.

• Like 2