How do games like this get a plat?

Seriously?  This is ridiculous.  This game could have been made by my 9 year old.  The texture, the hit box, the bugs aplenty.  This game needs to be stricken from existence and refund everyone.  Wow.  I bought my name is mayo, but didnt feel dirty.  THIS game made me feel dirty.

• Like 2

If the game didn't have a platinum then it would have 21 bronze trophies (which is the maximum amount of trophies a base 100% list can have. All the trophies have to be bronze) thus reaching the 315 point cap.

I truly think this shouldn't have had a platinum trophy, like how Inner Kung Fu Game didn't receive one...

Shame trash like this gets a platinum (yes I got it as well so dont burn me for that)

But there are so many games that should have a platinum instead.

Limbo, Inside, little nightmares and ofcourse the never ending whining about sonic mania. I cant believe shit like this gets a platinum :/

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Ok guys. So what if this game has a platinum and skirmishes on it. I wouldn't call it ridiculous. I simply call it GENIUS. Another fun and easy platinums. Just because this game has a easy platinum doesn't mean this game is bad.

True, Mayo was kind of funny and I really enjoyed 

fragments. But this game is just worthless. 

Edited by Calhoun_84

14 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Ok guys. So what if this game has a platinum and skirmishes on it. I wouldn't call it ridiculous. I simply call it GENIUS. Another fun and easy platinums. Just because this game has a easy platinum doesn't mean this game is bad.

It's a stretch to say this game was fun. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:37 PM, Nexuds121 said:

True, but this particular game is bad.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

True, but this particular game is bad.

oh noes, i was actually planning to begin this game after finishing minecraft and a 100% game. i bought it due to it being 2$ apiece.

edit: in all honesty, it does look like a flash game played on a computer.

Edited by kingdrake2

Just now, kingdrake2 said:

oh noes, i was actually planning to begin this game after finishing minecraft and a 100% game. i bought it due to it being 2$ apiece.

If the trophies had been worth more than the cost (in Sony's US Reward system), I too would have bought it. If it ever gets a discount, I might consider it (yeah, that's right - I'm asking for a discount on a $2 game ?).

But the hit detection is so bad, and from what I read in the guide and online, you're basically down to luck as to whether you get power ups, so you have to jump on enemy's heads and smack them with your sword to stay alive. 

I think buying this game means the terrorists win.

This game was made by a small team based in Qatar. Sony and Nintendo obviously cut them some slack to open a door for them, and that's okay. How many games from Qatar can anybody here name?

They get a little exposure, a little money, a little experience, who knows what they could do?

And we get a couple of super-easy plats for about the price of a good cup of coffee. Sounds like a win/win.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

I would rather stick to the coffee. Actually I drink a lot of coffee while playing something good, something "game" at least.

I rather drink coffee that costs 2-5$'s then 1 cents as Sometimes you get what you pay for :3

..that was an awful metaphor but anyway this game is not even worth 1 cent..

• Like 1