'Trophy Hunters!' Guild!

AshtonCakeTTV

I've made a guild for any and all to join!

I've been kinda grinding out this game a bit lately and figured why not start a guild for all the other PSNP players who might wanna help each other out

Feel free to leave you invite code below (or you can message it to me on PSN if you'd like). No level requirements, just try to stay active and help everyone out! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi - I'd be willing to join once we get enough folks.. I don't want to leave my current guild quite yet because it's pretty active and I don't want to miss out on the weekly bonuses.. but, if we get 20+ folks I'd be willing to join and get trophies. I'm really active.. play daily and get all my quests, dailies, towers, etc... currently guild requirements are 100K gold donations/week which I have no problem meeting. let me know if this works! PSN is same as on here! (I'm level 250 atm)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Rhysthethird - we did it last week ---- usually we have between 3 to 6 millions per week deposit - u can come and do not put any gold - but u will have to compensate with your activity and trophy :) pm me your invite code if interessed :)

@Gefro-on-Defro - what is your invite code ? :)

15 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

@Rhysthethird - we did it last week ---- usually we have between 3 to 6 millions per week deposit - u can come and do not put any gold - but u will have to compensate with your activity and trophy :) pm me your invite code if interessed :)

I’ll message you it over psn tonight, I have to leave my current guild before you in invite me, correct?

46 minutes ago, FilooGaroo said:

Ill get back to you after work tonight.

2 hours ago, TheBritishBaron said:

I too am looking for a more active guild, the couple I join always have around 5-7 active out of the 30. Don't get a lot done on the new events

What is your invite code mate ?

2 hours ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

I’ll message you it over psn tonight, I have to leave my current guild before you in invite me, correct?

yes u are :)

1 hour ago, rhysthethird said:

Ill get back to you after work tonight.

Fantastic :)

16 minutes ago, KittyPunk said:

Can I join? :3

KITTY_UZZC

what level are u - and how much are u active ? we are asking 100 k gold per week and 100 trophies minimum

16 hours ago, rhysthethird said:

Invite code: RHYSTHETHIRD_WQB9

sending u the invite tonight :)