More hidden PS4 Information

xaif_1999

New Information

A. The light bar has a feature that was not announced formally, the light bar actually emits a light source of any hue to send a illumination of light across your room. The light fades through animation to another color depending on what features the developer implements into the game. Such as when a character is low on health the light bar may transition from blue > orange > pulsating red.

B. When using PS Vita with a PS4, you can set PS4 to automatically download updates for your games, system, and ect to be instantly transferred to Vita faster than downloading from Wi-Fi and 3G.

C. The PS4 controller also has more hidden functionality, within the PS4 the motion sensing technology is still there, not only does the PS4 Eye sense what's around the room and in the room, but the PS4's light bar also has sort of a scanning mechanism. This can be used to scan AR like images that you find in magazines and other places to be instantly taken to the PlayStation Store to download that content you found.

D. PS4 automatically has a feature where you can set to allow you controllers to turn off momentarily when set down and resume when picked up or held. The feature allows your system to know when you are playing or taking a quick break to conserve energy.

Well hope you enjoy the information I found. wink.png

• Like 2

I really like the idea of the controller being able to sense when to turn off to conserve battery, but I don't think it's especially needed since we can set the controllers to turn off automatically after ten minutes or whatever predetermined time you want

• 1 month later...

The more I hear about the PlayStation 4, the more excited I get. Sony seem to have thought of everything with this new system and there isn't a single thing that I've thought is a bad idea. Can't wait.

Parker