SSX Trick it! events tips and advice?

Extratenzy

Anybody knows how to do "Royal Flush", "All you can eat", "Sidewinder", "Stay Frosty", "The Worm", "Submersible", "Black bird"? 

i always see these tricks preformed from alot SSX youtubers but i can't seem to know how to preform any of em.

PS: i have a level 10 Zoe.

another PS: i've completed all the Race it! and survive it! events on golden in all 3 peaks in Alaska but i've yet to do the trick it! ones on gold. so any help would really be appreciated since i just suck ass when it comes to Trick it! events. combine that with getting a gold! UGHHHHHHH

Edited by SniperEliteDido

@SniperEliteDido I couldn´t perform a lot of the tricks either, i was more of a button masher:D. Just try to not duplicate the tricks and you should be fine.

The Trick it! events in Alaska are the hardest part, eventually you could grind out the other badges first (Global Events ecc.) and get Zoe up to level 11, buy a better tricks board and then start the run with 1-2 tricks modifiers (i´m not sure if they stack). I finished every drop in Alaska with this setup.

The hardest ones were the first peaks where you have a short run with like 5 million points and a long one with 10-11 million. You need a really good run there and keep your score alive until the end mostly (try to get x20 multi as soon as possible). 

The Avalanche Trick it wasn´t as hard as i thought, just go from left to right and try to use all the jumps possible (don´t rush it to the end). After a few tries you should get the hang of it. I finished the first avalanche event with nearly double the requiered score and im absolutely not a good SSX Player:D If you need any other help just ask:)

Edited by DeathShark22
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DeathShark22 said:

@SniperEliteDido I couldn´t perform a lot of the tricks either, i was more of a button masher:D. Just try to not duplicate the tricks and you should be fine.

The Trick it! events in Alaska are the hardest part, eventually you could grind out the other badges first (Global Events ecc.) and get Zoe up to level 11, buy a better tricks board and then start the run with 1-2 tricks modifiers (i´m not sure if they stack). I finished every drop in Alaska with this setup.

The hardest ones were the first peaks where you have a short run with like 5 million points and a long one with 10-11 million. You need a really good run there and keep your score alive until the end mostly (try to get x20 multi as soon as possible). 

The Avalanche Trick it wasn´t as hard as i thought, just go from left to right and try to use all the jumps possible (don´t rush it to the end). After a few tries you should get the hang of it. I finished the first avalanche event with nearly double the requiered score and im absolutely not a good SSX Player:D If you need any other help just ask:)

just wanna say congrats for the plat! and thanks for the info! the Race it! events in Alaska were a total piss and the Trick it ones seem even more shitty xD

i was thinking about leveling up Mac to level 9 or 10 and upgrade him with every Tricks mods and perks. since Mac has a 15+ tricks bonus. but ill try out Zoe with a level 11 tricks board and mods and suit first! thanks for the reply! :) 

1 hour ago, DeathShark22 said:

someone also recommended me to do the "KEEP TRICKY ALIVE FOR 180 SECS (3 MINS)" in Serenity. is it a good recommendation in your opinion?

19 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

just wanna say congrats for the plat! and thanks for the info! the Race it! events in Alaska were a total piss and the Trick it ones seem even more shitty xD

i was thinking about leveling up Mac to level 9 or 10 and upgrade him with every Tricks mods and perks. since Mac has a 15+ tricks bonus. but ill try out Zoe with a level 11 tricks board and mods and suit first! thanks for the reply! :) 

Thanks:D. Personally i dont think that at a high level it makes much of a difference if you have Mac or Zoe, since both will have a nearly full tricks level (with Mods). Maybe you could compare a level 10 Mac with a level 11 Zoe (not sure about that). But in the end i don´t think it makes that much of a difference. I also just used the standard suit. With my level 10 Zoe i couldn´t get the gold medal on the tricks, i got them all with Level 11 and level 11 board and mods. But nonetheless i had to practice the runs until i could get a high multiplier and didn´t lost any points until the end. But that was more or less the only hard part of the plat.

20 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

someone also recommended me to do the "KEEP TRICKY ALIVE FOR 180 SECS (3 MINS)" in Serenity. is it a good recommendation in your opinion?

There is an easier way, i link the Youtube video in the spoiler. Basically you can fly with your wingsuit out of bounds, and if you have tricky alive you can get a lot of the badges (60 mins. wingsuit, 180 sec. tricky ecc.). Just tape the R1 button on your controller and leave it until you hit 60 mins. Otherwise you would have to grind the wingsuit with rewinds but that takes a lot longer.

Spoiler

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DeathShark22 said:

Thanks:D. Personally i dont think that at a high level it makes much of a difference if you have Mac or Zoe, since both will have a nearly full tricks level (with Mods). Maybe you could compare a level 10 Mac with a level 11 Zoe (not sure about that). But in the end i don´t think it makes that much of a difference. I also just used the standard suit. With my level 10 Zoe i couldn´t get the gold medal on the tricks, i got them all with Level 11 and level 11 board and mods. But nonetheless i had to practice the runs until i could get a high multiplier and didn´t lost any points until the end. But that was more or less the only hard part of the plat.

There is an easier way, i link the Youtube video in the spoiler. Basically you can fly with your wingsuit out of bounds, and if you have tricky alive you can get a lot of the badges (60 mins. wingsuit, 180 sec. tricky ecc.). Just tape the R1 button on your controller and leave it until you hit 60 mins. Otherwise you would have to grind the wingsuit with rewinds but that takes a lot longer.

Hide contents

did it work for you shark?

On February 24, 2018 at 0:23 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

Anybody knows how to do "Royal Flush", "All you can eat", "Sidewinder", "Stay Frosty", "The Worm", "Submersible", "Black bird"? 

i always see these tricks preformed from alot SSX youtubers but i can't seem to know how to preform any of em.

PS: i have a level 10 Zoe.

another PS: i've completed all the Race it! and survive it! events on golden in all 3 peaks in Alaska but i've yet to do the trick it! ones on gold. so any help would really be appreciated since i just suck ass when it comes to Trick it! events. combine that with getting a gold! UGHHHHHHH

I can't explain how it works on new controls. This was my 5th SSX game so i switched to classic controls. What I do at start is lot of small tricks (even on flat) to get multiplier to max and super tricky mod. I use width of drop as much as games allows me. When you do that you have to keep eye on multiplier. If it goes down it means you have to find different line. For tricks I go with as many signature tricks as I can. If I just landed 10 + flips with signature trick and I have space till next jump I do some silly grab to reset myself for big jump. This part I don't know how it works on new controls. If 2 big jumps are connected I do signature trick on bigger and 3  shoulder button (for example :l1:+:l2: +:r2:) trick with tweak. It's very important to tweak because it gives you more points. Unfortunately I don't know how you do 3 button tricks on new controls. For rotation I always go with back flips cause you have better chance to recover if you land badly. If this is not enough feel free to add me on PSN. I think I have gold on everything. Maybe following my ghost around will give you some ideas.

Good luck!

• Like 2

On 2/26/2018 at 11:08 AM, DeathShark22 said:

No problem, if you have any other issues just ask:)

hey there again! anyone knows has a list on the Tricky Tricks list? (NOT SUPER TRICKY)

the one i found in PStrophies.org was helpful for the super tricky ones, cant manage to know how to do the tricky ones though.

8 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

@DeathShark22 i just finished all the non-avalanche trick it! events on gold. they took awhile but after practice it felt like a breeze. the avalanche events are so hard tho. any tips? :) thanks again! 

Sry for the late reply:). For the avalanche it‘s best you go from left to right and try to do as many tricks as possible, also small tricks are good for bringing up the multiplier. Don‘t let the avalanche rush you to the end, use as much of the track as possible to get points. I think on these events you actually don‘t need to land the tricks in the right angle, you will always land the trick, so you can spin more as in the normal tricky events (not 100% sure but try it). If you get caught in an avalanche just boost out of there, as long as you boos the avalanche can‘t hurt you (so save your boost for this). Then also try to keep your tricks going for as long as possible. I also had problems in the beginning, getting just 400k points. After i followed the tipp of going from one side to the other i nailed it the first time. The other avalanche event (not deadly descent) i finished with nearly double the requirement. 

Let me know if something worked for you:)

Edited by DeathShark22
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

Sry for the late reply:). For the avalanche it‘s best you go from left to right and try to do as many tricks as possible, also small tricks are good for bringing up the multiplier. Don‘t let the avalanche rush you to the end, use as much of the track as possible to get points. I think on these events you actually don‘t need to land the tricks in the right angle, you will always land the trick, so you can spin more as in the normal tricky events (not 100% sure but try it). If you get caught in an avalanche just boost out of there, as long as you boos the avalanche can‘t hurt you (so save your boost for this). Then also try to keep your tricks going for as long as possible. I also had problems in the beginning, getting just 400k points. After i followed the tipp of going from one side to the other i nailed it the first time. The other avalanche event (not deadly descent) i finished with nearly double the requirement. 

Let me know if something worked for you:)

let me just say i finally made it. but it took me a whole hour with ALOT of raging with a legendary suit: trick time bonus, tricks board level 11, 3 level 11 Tricks mods. and i got 500K more than the required and thats really bad lol. the other one took me 40 mins but it was at least more fun. it took awhile to master but mehh... FINALLY THOUGH!

11 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

let me just say i finally made it. but it took me a whole hour with ALOT of raging with a legendary suit: trick time bonus, tricks board level 11, 3 level 11 Tricks mods. and i got 500K more than the required and thats really bad lol. the other one took me 40 mins but it was at least more fun. it took awhile to master but mehh... FINALLY THOUGH!

I know, the deadly descent one also took me a lot of time to get. The other one was a bit easier but still. I´m happy to hear that you are now done with the gold medals:). Now you´ve got the hardest part out of the way, congrats=) 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 8:57 AM, DeathShark22 said:

I know, the deadly descent one also took me a lot of time to get. The other one was a bit easier but still. I´m happy to hear that you are now done with the gold medals:). Now you´ve got the hardest part out of the way, congrats=) 

how did you get the "All super tricks done" 

not talking about the Super Ubers btw.

thats the only badge thats stopping me from the plat.

4 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

how did you get the "All super tricks done" 

not talking about the Super Ubers btw.

thats the only badge thats stopping me from the plat.

To be honest i have no idea, the badge unlocked automatically at one point while playing...