King Charming Trophy

8 minutes ago, Crimfatale said:

Ok guys make sure u have the infamous perk and in pestilence ensure no ones dies there 5 people and just do the quest fast.

U need 80 or more in the towns inhabited.

Haggle with several vendors get their rep to 75 or more then leave town wait like 8 hrs and check

Did all this and the merjohd is still only at 67. I have the villergers at 83 but the soldiers are still at 50 and I can't talk to any of them.

• Like 1

I have the King Charming trophy. I can confirm that you need 81 reputation or more in every town (except for Pribyslavitz, Vranik, Rovna and Mill, those are not needed).

You can also buy stuff from people and sell it again to raise their reputation but pay MORE than they want. Rinse repeat. Sleep or so and the reputation should be higher.

Note: I did not have the Infamous perk (as I wasn't informed quite well yet) but I did the Pestilence quest.

Edited by BlazingRiCO

5 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Is it possible to rebuild reputation with Skalitz after the prologue? I'm stuck at 70 and I wonder if I should restart...

Well I left the prologue with a -100 with Skalitz. Weird thing is though I was sent to jail for 10 days while in Rattay for attacking a guard and when I left, my reputation with Skalitz was at 16. Bit strange considering all the residents are dead. ?

Edited by Gladiator995

6 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Is it possible to rebuild reputation with Skalitz after the prologue? I'm stuck at 70 and I wonder if I should restart...

I might be in your shoes. That's a stupidly high missable trophy if they make Skalitz part of it.

1 hour ago, Gladiator995 said:

Well something strange happened. My reputation has gone up with Skalitz from 16 to 86! No idea what caused it but I had played through the Main Storyline quite a bit since the 16 rep.

Powerpyx said on his guide that at some point reputation is raised about everywhere, but didn't seem sure about it. And I couldn't question him further because my message was treated as spam on his website.

13 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Powerpyx said on his guide that at some point reputation is raised about everywhere, but didn't seem sure about it. And I couldn't question him further because my message was treated as spam on his website.

Well whatever the case, my reputation with Skalitz is now at 100 so it's definitely possible.