King Charming Trophy

1 hour ago, kindakaleb said:

My current reputation in Skalitz is 77. I’m still very early in the main quest, but i’m past the attack on Skalitz. Do I have to restart, or will it raise on it’s own?

You need 80 or above to get the trophy but as me and others have said, the reputation does increase while playing so you should be fine.

On 08/03/2018 at 8:05 AM, kindakaleb said:

My current reputation in Skalitz is 77. I’m still very early in the main questline, but i’m passed the attack on Skalitz. Do I have to restart, or will it raise on it’s own?

No, it will raise back just as I said.

I know the trick actually, most quest givers that are from Skallitz (refugees from Rattay, Monastery and others) count towards Skallitz reputation as well as the town they're in. So if you do their quests it raises back. Careful though if you piss them it can lower too but there's no reason.

On 08/03/2018 at 8:05 AM, kindakaleb said:

My current reputation in Skalitz is 77. I’m still very early in the main questline, but i’m passed the attack on Skalitz. Do I have to restart, or will it raise on it’s own?

On 07/03/2018 at 6:31 PM, GastNDorf said:

Yes my reputation is now at 91 and I didn't even do main quests. But I healed the people of Skalitz in the Monastery that may be why.

On 05/03/2018 at 7:00 PM, Gladiator995 said:

Well something strange happened. My reputation has gone up with Skalitz from 16 to 86! No idea what caused it but I had played through the Main Storyline quite a bit since the 16 rep.

Since the residence from Skalitz are scattered around the region, I'm pretty sure that quests regarding the Skalitz folk impact the reputation. In Ratay you have Skalitz refugees and soldiers who left, as well as the Skalitz lord Radzig Kobyla residing in the Ratay lower castle. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28/07/2018 at 2:55 AM, killtubecameron said:

Anyone know how to raise the reputation in uzhitz (51) and neuhof(60) I've finished the game and this is one of my last trophies I need thanks in advance

- Bargain with the merchants, you buy or sell one item at a time, but everytime you let them more money than what they ask. Do this on every merchant until your reputation with them stops going up.

- Travel on the roads around those city until you find bandits or cumans, kill them, this will raise your reputation too, but not immediately. You can also fast travel to these pkaces and hope for random bandits or cuman encounters.

- Do quests there if you still have some.

• 1 month later...

I have one question... i'm actually reaching the end for my first run and since i fucked up "king charming" because of sasau and the timed quest "in god's hands", i was thinking of doing that in the second run which should be in hardcore mode... is this advisable?

i know that for merhojed must be triggered the hold up event for the soldiers reputation, but i would like to know if that's only fast-travel related or not, since fast travel is disabled in hardcore mode.

Man, this game's platinum is a tough one lol

• 4 weeks later...

The reputation-system seems very broken.

I have 80+ reputation in all towns you need besides Uzhitz (56) and Merhojed (55).

These two are stuck, they cannot be raised. I did the Pestilence quest and saved everybody.
Trading does not raise reputation for me, neither does killing bandits and Cumans close to the towns.

As of now, there seems to be no solution to this problem.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys,

i got stuck with neuhof at 77. haggling didnt increase the reputation anymore.

i bought the DLC today and got Pribyslawitz pretty much for free to 100 rep and that did count as 10th town (got the trophy after 3-4 Quests at Rattay)

maybe that helps someone :)

gl

On 08/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, DennisBosater said:

The reputation-system seems very broken.

I have 80+ reputation in all towns you need besides Uzhitz (56) and Merhojed (55).

These two are stuck, they cannot be raised. I did the Pestilence quest and saved everybody.
Trading does not raise reputation for me, neither does killing bandits and Cumans close to the towns.

As of now, there seems to be no solution to this problem.

Try to hunt bandits and cumans around those villages, if you are still on a pacifist run then just wait til the epilogue.

• 2 months later...

If anyone is still going for this trophy the guards need to see you hunt bandits or cumans so to get reputation with Merhojed soldiers for example you have to fast travel over and over again between areas that are near Merhojed (Samopesh and Inn in the Glade is the best route) and hope for the Guards vs. Cumans/Bandits event and help them win the fight. It will say "Watch the battle" on X button, you can run away from the attacks or wayfarers if you don't wanna fight any useless bandit events that have no guards involved. Takes like 3 battles to get from 50 rep to 100. This way you would have 60 rep with Merhojed citizens if you did the Pestilence quest and 100 with guards bringing the total reputation average to 80.

• 8 months later...

uzhitz is super easy if you're not going for virgin. the best sermon options from a guide will get you to 100 just from the main quest

edit: also it's a lot less buggy than before if you have royal edition/from the ashes. priby counts. so i got charming without merhojed and monastery

Edited by Siziolvec

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21-11-2020 at 6:50 PM, SupremeTerror said:

Anyone know if its Still possible to get reputation in Skalitz post prologue?

You'll have lots of opportunities to max out your reputation after the prologue by engaging with refugees. The trophy guide suggests you have to achieve it during the prologue but this is incorrect. There's really no reason for it to be a concern.

• Like 1