Infernofeuer1

Clicker Heroes 100% in less than 12 hours? How?

12 posts in this topic

How could someone beat the game in 11 hours 45 min?

The second one took more than 2 days?

I haven't played yet the games but friends said its nearly impossible to beat it so fast, I already wrote the fastest achiever but he didn't response.

So anyone got opinions how that's actually possible so fast, also take a look at his time stamps he beat the 3600 zone trophy's within 30-40 minutes of playing from scratch?...

Let's hope someone got a good explained solution! 

Thanks for your attention

Cheers Infernofeuer1

You're all aware you can adjust the ps4 clock by the month and get a month worth of farming gold every 30s right? If he abused that its EASILY doable in 12 hours.

Yeah that doesnt seem right.  Even abusing the clock this has taken me weeks and I'm not done yet.

If I were to start this game and am planing on using a turbo controller and am planing to abuse the ps4 clock glitch how long would it take me around? Also is this game like adventure capitalistic in the sense it progresses when your playing other games or when your system is off?

thanks in advance 

On 4/8/2018 at 0:38 AM, dragon11gggg said:

If I were to start this game and am planing on using a turbo controller and am planing to abuse the ps4 clock glitch how long would it take me around? Also is this game like adventure capitalistic in the sense it progresses when your playing other games or when your system is off?

thanks in advance 

Can't answer your first question but I can answer your second- yes it's exactly like adventure capitalist. You have to get it started, but after you start buying people they will defeat the monsters for you and you just have to log in to defeat the boss every 5 rounds or so. There are a bit more strategy and moving pieces involved, but there are excellent strategy guides online that can help with that. 

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Can't answer your first question but I can answer your second- yes it's exactly like adventure capitalist. You have to get it started, but after you start buying people they will defeat the monsters for you and you just have to log in to defeat the boss every 5 rounds or so. There are a bit more strategy and moving pieces involved, but there are excellent strategy guides online that can help with that. 

Thanks a lot for the info

On 2/24/2018 at 0:47 PM, Infernofeuer1 said:

How could someone beat the game in 11 hours 45 min?

The second one took more than 2 days?

I haven't played yet the games but friends said its nearly impossible to beat it so fast, I already wrote the fastest achiever but he didn't response.

So anyone got opinions how that's actually possible so fast, also take a look at his time stamps he beat the 3600 zone trophy's within 30-40 minutes of playing from scratch?...

Let's hope someone got a good explained solution! 

Thanks for your attention

Cheers Infernofeuer1

I have turbo controller and abused the time advance thing, no way you can beat 3600 in less than 1hour. very suspicious.

I got tired of advancing the time clock, so I stop with 4x% of the trophies and deleted the game. 

Definitely not a turbo controller since they got the 50K clicks after 3600. More likely they just used the time glitch to continually stack the powerup that increases damage by 5%. It's more suspicious to me that they got the trophy for buying all the heroes afterwards, but IIRC there was a patch after I played that added more heroes, which explains that.

There is another glitch that lets you continuously farm hero souls, as well as ascend but stay at the same level and keep some money.

progressive mode needs to be available and on. get to a primal boss (if you want to farm souls, any level works if not) hold :l2: to scroll back 10-20 floors at least  (to something you can instakill preferably), then also hold :r2:, but let go of :l2: after a second or so. 

now the glitch is working as long as you hold :r2:. lastly, press :triangle: to open the shop, then let go of :r2:. you should see that the glitch is still working behind the shop window, even though you're not pressing anything. press :circle: to close the shop and you're farming while not pressing anything.

If you ascend while in this state you start at the level you were glitched at and have a pretty good amount of gold to hire / level up some relevant heroes. if you get stuck though you can use the date glitch and when the game gives you your AFK gold all the previous levels will show up like normal.

7 hours ago, lednatius said:

There is another glitch that lets you continuously farm hero souls, as well as ascend but stay at the same level and keep some money.

I can confirm that this glitch works with the latest patch. Thank You!