Using Cloud Save for Wunderbar

KhajiitWerewolf

As of version 1.01 it is possible to quit the game when you see the autosave gears, upload your save to the cloud, and continue. Download your save if you die too much. In this way you can get Wunderbar without doing it in one sitting.

This also works if you cloud save the right before the first boss, and before the stream for No Swimming. (Even though there were check points during the no swimming section I didn’t cloud save here incase that whole section had to be completed in one sitting without dying).

Of note though, I cloud saved immediately before cutting the rope to finish the final boss sequence but I did NOT get the trophy for beating the second boss without dying, despite the end credits showing 0 deaths. I did a replay of chapter 7 and cloud saved instead where you have to use the sheep to cross the stream. It unlocked then. Not sure if the first time was a glitch or not.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 7:24 PM, KhajiitWerewolf said:

As of version 1.01 it is possible to quit the game when you see the autosave gears, upload your save to the cloud, and continue. Download your save if you die too much. In this way you can get Wunderbar without doing it in one sitting.

This also works if you cloud save the right before the first boss, and before the stream for No Swimming. (Even though there were check points during the no swimming section I didn’t cloud save here incase that whole section had to be completed in one sitting without dying).

Of note though, I cloud saved immediately before cutting the rope to finish the final boss sequence but I did NOT get the trophy for beating the second boss without dying, despite the end credits showing 0 deaths. I did a replay of chapter 7 and cloud saved instead where you have to use the sheep to cross the stream. It unlocked then. Not sure if the first time was a glitch or not.

Thank you very much for the tips! Everything works exactly as you mentioned. I can also confirm the bolded part - using cloud saving during "No swimming" section will void the trophy (and also mess with collectibles/shards...). So you have to use the save from the very beginning of the section, before you shot down the crate. Btw: this section is not THAT difficult as it looks like ;).

Same for "no dying during last boss". As you mentioned, save before shooting the crate will not guarantee you the trophy, you have to use the save before throwing the sheep into the water.

Thanks!

• Like 2