Disconnection Penalty...

Has anyone figured out what it was yet? I've been trying to see what it was for about an hour and keep getting the "You may incur a penalty". I first got this message after a laggy match didn't end properly so I switch over to a sub account to purposefully incur this penalty to see what it actually does but it's taking so long to actually happen. Anyone know what it is?

• 3 weeks later...

:| I often gets disconnection when I am fighting with more than 1 player :| 

anyway, aside from instant lose - deduction of points for the rank of character you are using(the third yellow bar). Unsure if you will be demoted if too much negative points is received - I have managed to have -150 IIRC but I was not get demoted...so far.

Edited by JaM

• 6 months later...

KB Article: 77201
KB Category: [Game Contents]
KB Sub-category: [Connection]

What happens if someone disconnects during a match?

If an opponent player disconnects during a match, they will be penalised and the match will be forfeited.
Conversely, if you are disconnected then you will lose the match by default regardless of the circumstances.

In other words, the disconnected user will lose the match regardless of the actual outcome of the match.

Furthermore, a penalty is applied for any disconnections from the moment 3 players are matched until the end of the battle. Please note that you may still be penalised for disconnecting untill after the results screen.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

KB Article: 77201
KB Category: [Game Contents]
KB Sub-category: [Connection]

What happens if someone disconnects during a match?

If an opponent player disconnects during a match, they will be penalised and the match will be forfeited.
Conversely, if you are disconnected then you will lose the match by default regardless of the circumstances.

In other words, the disconnected user will lose the match regardless of the actual outcome of the match.

Furthermore, a penalty is applied for any disconnections from the moment 3 players are matched until the end of the battle. Please note that you may still be penalised for disconnecting untill after the results screen.

This is what happens every time you get disconnected. The "you may incur a penalty" in the message refers to "several matches in a row", which is what I want to know.

ooR7UU8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 1:20 PM, Sythroz said:

This is what happens every time you get disconnected. The "you may incur a penalty" in the message refers to "several matches in a row", which is what I want to know.

IIRC your Online character rank will be demoted. Could remember that it happened to me due to bad connection. 

• 9 months later...