Let get it done

simpgraus

Hey Guys, we are all sick of wasting heaps of time everywhere trying to get this 1% trophy.

we need to all work together to get it done..

There are two session with the same idea,,

so the plan is to get 12K in points & not go over.

If you going to do this please join one of the session and put your name below.

@Saeba-san can you get your group to check this.

i will msg everyone from 20th and below and we should be able to get this done

@NUTBAG_____AL, @Burholt999, @Merlinsano, @breno_henrique27, @hasooni0, @elmanuel_23

Edited by simpgraus
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, simpgraus said:

there is just getting more eyes on this issue bud

Yeah, I understand, but the forums aren't ment for making sessions. They aren't ment to get more attention for one either. There's a separate section of the site dedicated to that.

If you gotta talk to the people in the session, then keep it in the session. Might be a good idea to create a discord server or something similar, but it's not a good idea to create a new topic just to get the point across. 

Edited by d1l2e3v4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

Yeah, I understand, but the forums aren't ment for making sessions. It's why there's a separate section of the site just for that.

If you gotta talk to the people in the session, then keep it in the session. Might be a good idea to create a discord server or something similar, but it's not a good idea to create a new topic just to get the point across. 

not everyone looks at gaming session its just simply to catch as many possible players.

most of the chat will stay in psn chat,however update will be posted here

25 minutes ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

Yeah, I understand, but the forums aren't ment for making sessions. They aren't ment to get more attention for one either. There's a separate section of the site dedicated to that.

It's a game that has around 4-5 weeks left before server closure, I'm sure leniency can be made for things like this. The more attention the better, it's not as if it's just one guy asking for help with a trophy. At the end of the day a topic is just that, people need to stop thinking they need to withhold such valuable information for it to be deemed worthy of a post. 

• Like 4

Unfortunately, you won't ever reach out to everyone who is working on the trophy, since I've hardly seen any of the people who got the trophy actually post on PSNProfiles at all. Last week, the cut off point was just under 19,000 and I think anyone should be able to get that easily, since a score like that only requires around 12 hours of boosting for the entire week, but you can't predict how everyone is going to score, so I simply recommend getting the best score you can possibly get. But because just under 19,000 was a cut off point last week, maybe less people will be pushing for those 100,000+ scores, since they'd be over-doing it way too much in the end. 

3 hours ago, No Tier God said:

you only need to play 12hrs the total week?

To get the score that was the cut off point last week, yes. But you can’t predict how everyone else is going to score in the week so you need to grind as much as you can for a whole week. We’ll find out on Monday if last week’s top 1% cut off point was a fluke or not.

15 minutes ago, Sergen said:

To get the score that was the cut off point last week, yes. But you can’t predict how everyone else is going to score in the week so you need to grind as much as you can for a whole week. We’ll find out on Monday if last week’s top 1% cut off point was a fluke or not.

That can't be right, can it? Were there issues with the server reset or with recording stats last week or something?

I was expecting the threshold to drop a little as everyone gets had their shot at it (either getting the trophy or giving up) but that is a huge dropoff. No doubt it will rise again as people see it as achievable now and also as the panic sets in for the last few weeks.

5 minutes ago, mekktor said:

That can't be right, can it? Were there issues with the server reset or with recording stats last week or something?

I was expecting the threshold to drop a little as everyone gets had their shot at it (either getting the trophy or giving up) but that is a huge dropoff. No doubt it will rise again as people see it as achievable now and also as the panic sets in for the last few weeks.

Only 14 people got absurdly high scores last week, but the 6 people below them got average scores and got the trophy and the 20th person on the weekly leaderboard got just under 19,000 and got the trophy. If just under 19,000 gets into the cut off next week then you really only need to grind for 12 hours during the whole week to get that score. Apparently the guy got the trophy without even trying because he was helping someone else get an absurdly high score throughout that week, so he was incredibly lucky and it was probably a fluke that he even got the trophy. 

4 hours ago, simpgraus said:

no at the moment its like 100's of hours, but we are going to try just getting to 12k as a score then stopping so only a few hrs worth/

You don't need "100's" of hours per week. If you put in 40-50 hours you could get it. Possibly 70 hours. 10 hours per day.

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

You don't need "100's" of hours per week. If you put in 40-50 hours you could get it. Possibly 70 hours. 10 hours per day.

That’s still way too much. 30 to 50 hours is reasonable, but over 50 hours is seriously drawing a line between whether the trophy ends up being obtainable that week or whether some no lifers with no school or job decide to dedicate 15+ hours a day boosting for it. 

Far too much time investment for one gold trophy that isn’t even that ultra rare. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

That’s still way too much. 30 to 50 hours is reasonable, but over 50 hours is seriously drawing a line between whether the trophy ends up being obtainable that week or whether some no lifers with no school or job decide to dedicate 15+ hours a day boosting for it. 

Far too much time investment for one gold trophy that isn’t even that ultra rare. 

Well that depends who has much help or not.

and it is 4%... that's ultra rare.

31 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Well that depends who has much help or not.

and it is 4%... that's ultra rare.

I think he's trying to say that it's not a majorly rare ultra rare. It's only average ultra rarity, by being 4.29%. If the leaderboards were always as competitive as they have been becoming, it would probably also be a sub 1% trophy. I do consider the trophy not really worth it if the cut off point consistently becomes 95,000 now, but if it lowers because people who got absurdly high scores stop playing the game, then it may be worth trying your luck to get it. 

• Like 1

By the way, I'd like to mention that I think you can control your score and get exactly 12,000 by committing suicide for some matches, by doing a suicide you lose 1 point, so if you have like 12,012 or something, commit suicide 12 times in a match to get your score down. Good luck trying to do this, you'll see next week if it will work or not. I'm sure it's common sense that you can commit suicide by throwing a grenade and standing over it. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Knucklehead211 said:

We'll just have to pray the week goes well. All it takes is one person thinking oh let's go to 200k or some bullshit - and half the other game sessions are planning to do just that. Hoping for the best.

One person's rank doesn't take up every spot on the leaderboard, people tried to play the blame game with me for that. Apparently you can now see the weekly leaderboard as the game progresses, so you'll get to see if anyone who signed up for this is betraying the group as well as knowing that what you're doing is actually good enough in the week. 

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

One person's rank doesn't take up every spot on the leaderboard, people tried to play the blame game with me for that. Apparently you can now see the weekly leaderboard as the game progresses, so you'll get to see if anyone who signed up for this is betraying the group as well as knowing that what you're doing is actually good enough in the week. 

I wasn't targeting you. But one persons score lowers the amount of admitted scores by one, and that is already in the teens. So I can definitely see where they're coming from, and will continue to see the people pushing into 100k as metheheads, basically. With last week going into the 200s, I'm pretty leery of staying at 12 anyway, so we'll see. I can no life just as well as the rest of them, but I'd rather not.

Just now, Knucklehead211 said:

I wasn't targeting you. But one persons score lowers the amount of admitted scores by one, and that is already in the teens. So I can definitely see where they're coming from, and will continue to see the people pushing into 100k as metheheads, basically. With last week going into the 200s, I'm pretty leery of staying at 12 anyway, so we'll see. I can no life just as well as the rest of them, but I'd rather not.

When someone's 20 ranks away from the trophy but they say "I couldn't get the trophy because someone got 200,000 this week", the person who got 200,000 was only 1 rank on the whole leaderboard and they were doing the right thing securing their trophy, the week before last was a good example because 14 people got over 100,000 but someone with under 19,000 got the trophy too, those high scores didn't ruin it for someone who got a low score. If you do no-life it, it's only 1 week of your life and after that week is done, you likely won't have to do a grind like that in such a short time again, unless you procrastinate a grind for a game that is going to shut down, whenever a server closure is announced it is recommended not to hesitate starting the game, especially if the game is a lengthy grind.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Knucklehead211 said:

The more alts added to the game increases everyone chance..

so if we have 4000 by next reset 40 people will get this trophy..

we just need to check weekly score everyday.. and try and get the total number of pages up..