Let get it done

simpgraus

33 minutes ago, Sergen said:

@DARKB1KEI don't agree that you can really achieve 15,000 points in 2.5 hours like he said in his post on the other thread,

It was hyperbole, an exaggeration for effect. 

10 hours ago, chucuchus said:

What's your problem @DARKB1KE ??

My problem is seeing a very bad and inefficient strategy, I just need to call it out before people waste their time.  I've said what I needed to, it's up to you guys now to take it or leave it, but it won't be my fault when it fails. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

8 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

It was hyperbole, an exaggeration for effect. 

My problem is seeing a very bad and inefficient strategy, I just need to call it out before people waste their time.  I've said what I needed to, it's up to you guys now to take it or leave it, but it won't be my fault when it fails. 

As we talk about this, the weekly leaderboard for the game is working and only one person stopped their score at exactly 12,000 and they are rank 36 on a 120 page leaderboard. Even if they get 2000 more accounts on the leaderboard, 12,000 isn't going to be enough to get the trophy and they have 4 days to try to get that amount on the leaderboard, so I think it's safe to say the 12K movement wasn't taken in by most players. The current person who is just barely making it into the top 1% this week has 53,467 as their score. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Knucklehead211 said:

If only the naysayers would just GTFO. Literally noone asked you losers for your input.

It's a public thread on a forum, so like it or not there will be input from people who use the forum and some of it may not appeal to you. Not many people expected this to work and the rankings for the week currently indicate that 12,000 won't be enough at the end of the week, because even people that are currently rank 50 on the 120 page leaderboard are close to getting over 12,000 and the week has only progressed 3 days. If over 50 people get over 12,000 this week then there'd need to be over 5000 accounts on the leaderboards and considering the week is almost half way done with only around 1200 accounts on the leaderboards, it's safe to say not enough people complied to the rules of the thread. Don't want my input? Use a discord group like some people already suggested earlier, I won't join your group. 

Edited by Sergen

On 3/1/2018 at 0:55 AM, Knucklehead211 said:

If only the naysayers would just GTFO. Literally noone asked you losers for your input.

Relax dude. I'm just saying 12k is nowhere near enough. You should all go for like at least 30k, or maybe even 50k, then you'll all accomplish your goals.

On 03/03/2018 at 8:52 AM, DJ_AdruA said:

VGC should have been daily

Imagine everyone logging in just every day

20 vgc/day, would have been nice

20 people would likely spend an entire 24 hour session grinding because the servers were shutting down and the cut off minimum would be over 24,000. Be careful what you wish for. 

On 4-3-2018 at 0:40 PM, Sergen said:

20 people would likely spend an entire 24 hour session grinding because the servers were shutting down and the cut off minimum would be over 24,000. Be careful what you wish for. 

But 140 would earn VGC in a week

Like said, it was doomed effort to begin with....with 24 ppl having over 100k and 41 players with the score over 12k....sry to say it again, but your best chance is to boost as much as possible with as many ppl as possible, there is no other way around to get this trophy.

9 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Damn... maybe he played during reset?

Week before that everyone got the trophy as I recall.

Nah, and he did get all the kills just from 1 console...though the week before he was using another console to play Killzone 2 (but he changed for last week since that old console was more unstable), and he got all those other trophies from that other console, so Idk if that effected it in some way...

9 hours ago, sjk-82 said:

The only chance is, that they see how many people try to grind out this game and they don`t shut down the servers for two more months...

I fear it may be wishful thinking, sadly.

I've resigned myself to having my first unattainable trophy/trophies on my account. It was a good run while it lasted.

The regular leaderboards have been broken for a long time now. They were sort of working for a couple of weeks there, but now they're broken again.

The friends list leaderboards still work fine, though.

Edited by Bale_Fire
  • Like 1