Question about Treasures

Since the trophies for the 2 sets of treasures are on different DLCs

If i am missing only 1 treasure from 1 set, is it possible to only install that DLC with the trophy for the set that I need? Would it stop me from getting treasures from the other set?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks

I'm not sure I understood your question correctly. If you want to complete the treasure sets required for the trophies Hoarder and Collector you have to install both DLC 2 (Fort Co-op) and DLC 3 (Flashback 2). So basically every trophy is linked to the respective DLC, you don't need to have all of them if you don't want to complete the game 100%.

35 minutes ago, Powerflank said:

I'm not sure I understood your question correctly. If you want to complete the treasure sets required for the trophies Hoarder and Collector you have to install both DLC 2 (Fort Co-op) and DLC 3 (Flashback 2). So basically every trophy is linked to the respective DLC, you don't need to have all of them if you don't want to complete the game 100%.

i mean if i am only missing a treasure for let's say "hoarder", if i dont install the DLC for Collector (Flashback 2), would my chances of getting that one last treasure for hoarder increase?

3 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

i mean if i am only missing a treasure for let's say "hoarder", if i dont install the DLC for Collector (Flashback 2), would my chances of getting that one last treasure for hoarder increase?

That's a risky move I wouldn't recommend. The treasures will drop both in Co-op Arena and Hunter arena regardless of whether you have both dlc installed or not. The problem would be, if you don't have both dlc installed you could supposedly get all treasures for the Artifact set, let's say, without unlocking the trophy cause the right dlc is not installed.

In other words, you could fulfill the requirement for the Hoarder but if you don't have dlc 2 installed you won't get the trophy. Therefore, in order to avoid potential glitches, I'd keep all dlc installed. 

• Like 3