Platinum on NG+

Gengarbey

Hi guys, have a question here.

When I played the game for first time, I didn't know the tendency system and events so I did not care about them (unfortunately). Now I realise, I might have missed or mixed a lot of things on my first playthrough. So, I wanted to ask if I just keep playing and finishing the game without any trophy effort then receive aid from a guide on my NG+ can I still have the platinum trophy? 

Thanks.

Edited by Gengarbey

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know or care about world tendencies on my first playthrough and managed to get Platinum several NG+ later. Getting Pure Bladestone is going to be the most time consuming. Also getting all the spells and miracles is going to take about 3 playthroughs if you don't duplicate Boss Souls.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bebop_Man said:

I didn't know or care about world tendencies on my first playthrough and managed to get Platinum several NG+ later. Getting Pure Bladestone is going to be the most time consuming. Also getting all the spells and miracles is going to take about 3 playthroughs if you don't duplicate Boss Souls.

I hace duplicating boss souls in my mind. Thanks for warnings. 

12 hours ago, MMDE said:

Depending on what you end up with at the end of NG, a new NG may be the way to go. If you got darker than default character or world tendency in any world, you're better off doing another NG.

How can I see my character tendency exactly? 

As people mentioned it depends on your current world tendencies and what stuff you have missed. It's technically possible to not be able to get what you need on your NG+ since world (and I think character) tendencies carry over.

13 minutes ago, Gengarbey said:

Only one. Which tricked and then attacked me in 4th world. 

Oh btw, I killed some of phantoms but I do not remember how many or who were they. 

That being said though, you should be fine and have no problems at all.