New Low for Trophy Lists

Van-Helsings

Well, this low was set with Terminator Salvation since you only needed to beat it on Hard for the plat. For all we know, this game is intense as hell on its hardest difficulty (some games have difficulty trophies that are legitimately difficult, for example NGS2). Might be a bit early to judge this list

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burgins said:

Well, this low was set with Terminator Salvation since you only needed to beat it on Hard for the plat. For all we know, this game is intense as hell on its hardest difficulty (some games have difficulty trophies that are legitimately difficult, for example NGS2). Might be a bit early to judge this list

That was the first game that came to mind when I seen this thread. XD onion head

• Like 1

And that art for the game already, at least based upon the Game trophy image thing (you know, that image shows beside the name of the game on the list).  I... don't know what to think about it.

I mean, I have $2 on my account right now, and if the game here is actually $2 or less, I might use it on this game... otherwise, I don't think I would go out of my way to play this (I only play these sort of games if I have left over money on my account, not going to throw $10 onto my account to pay for something like this :P ).

Played it on Xbox. There is nothing gameplay wise. Just slash your way past all enemies in the level to unlock the boss gate. Then defeat the boss of course. No collectables nothing. There are weapons to buy but it's better to save gold and get the sword alone which is what needed to complete the game without any trouble. Of course should be an easy platinum. Takes about 6 hours to complete thrice. 

• Like 1