Richie Rich Glitched

Dark_Overlord

On 25/02/2018 at 4:42 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

Got all the gems in the game and no trophy, yet I have the one for 100% World :/  (The gems are required for 100%)

Thats well annoying I feel for you thier :(. Thanks for warning us so I prob back a save on cloud so I can see if it would glitch on me and if so I just wait for a update. I just done 2 levels but at least theirs not to many as I want I see 

6 hours ago, gamerrob25 said:

Thats well annoying I feel for you thier :(. Thanks for warning us so I prob back a save on cloud so I can see if it would glitch on me and if so I just wait for a update. I just done 2 levels but at least theirs not to many as I want I see 

I'm not sure if the hats are glitched too, I've found 19/20 hats (missing the bald one) and I've scoured every level about 5 times, yet still cannot find it even though I have 100% on every level :/

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2018 at 4:37 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

I'm not sure if the hats are glitched too, I've found 19/20 hats (missing the bald one) and I've scoured every level about 5 times, yet still cannot find it even though I have 100% on every level :/

I message the creators and they said their working on the update so hopefully it work soon when ever the next update arrives 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
11 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

You should be good to play it, all the glitches have been fixed :)

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. The latest patch (1.05) was released in early 2019  and according to the following post this is when the game was left in the worst possible state in relation to its trophies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

I'm pretty sure you are wrong. The latest patch (1.05) was released in early 2019  and according to the following post this is when the game was left in the worst possible state in relation to its trophies.

My apologies then, didn't realise it had received more patches past the one that 'fixed' the game and enabled the plat to be obtainable.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Could you not just do the downgrade patch trick as it's a PS4 game, or is the disc copy needed? This looks like a fun game, but if it's glitched to hell, I think I'd rather not bother.

Looking around, it seems the 1.02 patch link is known for EU and US versions.  So yes it's possible to downgrade them.  I don't even get why they made a later patch, the game worked fine on 1.02.