Try it on? Trophy

Get someone to Rank 4 affection (see list below for possibilities). Then when you talk to them in town (not where you see their events, but in the lobby or one of the squadrons), you can choose to give them an outfit. Do so, and voila, trophy gained.

Your Character: Premiere, Rain, Strea, Philia (all in the lobby), Itsuki (with his squadron), Kureha, Zeliska (in the PvE squadron)

Kirito: Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, Sinon, Klein (in Kirito's room), Yuuki, Argo (PvE squadron)

I hope I got them all.

Edited by NinjaKirbStar
  • Like 1

On 28/02/2018 at 4:56 AM, x__Michy__x said:

I got Asuna and Kirito on lvl 4 affection, nothing happens when you talk to them

I did it with Kureha, and it's work ^^

Maybe you can just do it with Special Game Character (Kureha, Zeliska, Itsuki, etc...)

Edited by Balze_Sterben

On 2/28/2018 at 4:56 AM, x__Michy__x said:

I got Asuna and Kirito on lvl 4 affection, nothing happens when you talk to them

For Asuna you need to be playing as Kirito (and likely have done his story as well) and then talk to her in his room. It should have the option to give a present.

I didn't explain this explicitly in my first post, but the list is divided into the two characters you play as. Each one can only give and change the outfit of certain characters.

Kirito can't be given a costume (and thus isn't a candidate for the trophy). If you want to change his costume anyway, you can do so by the bed in his room while playing as him.